It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Boss in the high Caste.

Dead Cells, the highly addictive RogueVania that's been thriving In Development, just got some more juicy content injected into its constantly growing cells. Try it out for yourself, the game is now 33% off until March 9, 7 PM UTC.

The Hand of the King update takes you to a dangerous Castle where two new enemy types and a formidable new boss are waiting for you. On top of that, the developers have added a nightmare difficulty option, new weapons and skills, plus some tweaks and improvements here and there, one being particularly dodgy. Check here for more details.
HeartsAndRainbows: I cannot help but notice that despite these news the installer has not been updated.
(The current version is still 0.5.12 [10th January 2018].)

Awolnation: [...] does that mean the levels are randomly generated each time you die? Or at least the enemy spawns? Thanks!
HeartsAndRainbows: Levels are randomly generated (and of course repopulated) after each time you die.
You're welcome.

(There used to be a good review video on YouTube that explained the game quite well. I thought it was by TotalBiscuit, but I can't find it anymore.)
The installers will be updated tomorrow as the update arrived after we were already out of the office.