It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bookwyrm627: Looks like Flub is up next for hosting.

Informal interest survey: I'd probably be in for that. Who else?
I refuse to be held responsible for my own actions or intentions.

However, should I take a real and unfiltered look at my "life" I would find time for exactly nothing else. The whole nature abhors a vacuum thing seems charming and clever until you're inside it. Then the vacuum just............sucks.

I do hold out hope for a future where I can decide what I choose to do next. Seems far fetched, but I'm smelling the hope. At least I think it's hope.
Bookwyrm627: Looks like Flub is up next for hosting.

Informal interest survey: I'd probably be in for that. Who else?
flubbucket: I refuse to be held responsible for my own actions or intentions.

However, should I take a real and unfiltered look at my "life" I would find time for exactly nothing else. The whole nature abhors a vacuum thing seems charming and clever until you're inside it. Then the vacuum just............sucks.

I do hold out hope for a future where I can decide what I choose to do next. Seems far fetched, but I'm smelling the hope. At least I think it's hope.
You mean you hope that you will have hope?
Lifthrasil: You mean you hope that you will have hope?
This reminds me of an episode of the Black mirror.

As for myself, I'll also be on the bench until the end of the month when I'll be able to report again on how things are.
I have a great idea for a setup that I want to run.

You're all in a hot air balloon, and it crashes on a volcanic island. Everyone starts out as town, but over the course of the game I'll introduce new confusing factions and abilities and a magic yurt.

As it progresses it will become completely unclear what's going on, but lots of people will stick around and observe thinking there's some great twist to come.

But in the end I'll reveal everyone died at the beginning and no one wins.

Who's in?
bler144: I have a great idea for a setup that I want to run.

You're all in a hot air balloon, and it crashes on a volcanic island. Everyone starts out as town, but over the course of the game I'll introduce new confusing factions and abilities and a magic yurt.

As it progresses it will become completely unclear what's going on, but lots of people will stick around and observe thinking there's some great twist to come.

Who's in?
Can I kill someone in a gruesome fashion before I die? ;-)
bler144: I have a great idea for a setup that I want to run.

Who's in?
Sounds like fun =D
Did mafia die? I can't seen to find the current game.
Post edited February 20, 2018 by Sage103082
Sage103082: Did mafia die? I can't seen to find the current game.
Remains to be seen. There is no current game.

Flub is too busy to host (assuming I read his post correctly), Lift and Dedo are too busy to play until the end of the month (at least), and no one besides me (and now you) has shown up again.I suppose I could count Bler, who has a hosting idea.

I think Zeo is up next to host Secret Hitler.
Oh wow. =( Sad times for mafia
Bookwyrm627: I think Zeo is up next to host Secret Hitler.
I'd be happy to come out with guns blazing and go for it, but I don't wanna queue-jump, nor do I want to do it when nobody's available/interested.
Bookwyrm627: I think Zeo is up next to host Secret Hitler.
zeogold: I'd be happy to come out with guns blazing and go for it, but I don't wanna queue-jump, nor do I want to do it when nobody's available/interested.
I do understand. I'm just noting the current state of things, as best as I understand them. I'm guessing it will be at least another week until we could even consider sign ups, unless you want to open it and leave it open for a week to see what random people want to try it out.
zeogold: I'd be happy to come out with guns blazing and go for it, but I don't wanna queue-jump, nor do I want to do it when nobody's available/interested.
Bookwyrm627: I do understand. I'm just noting the current state of things, as best as I understand them. I'm guessing it will be at least another week until we could even consider sign ups, unless you want to open it and leave it open for a week to see what random people want to try it out.
I'd be interested in a game when we have enough to run one. No hurry here.
I'm interested too.
Post edited February 20, 2018 by ZFR
zeogold: ........ but I don't wanna queue-jump, nor do I want to do it when nobody's available/interested.
Don't worry about jumping ahead. We are nothing if not informal. You have my permission and blessing to start a sign up thread. Just make sure to notify the GoGfather.
flubbucket: Just make sure to notify the GoGfather.
I can't help but suspect the GoGfather already knows. He has informants everywhere. :)
ZFR: I'm interested too.
And also interesting. ;)