It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Maybe this Ancestors Legacy will be realise on GoG..I would like Hatred and Is Defence(Fu*k isis) to.
SCPM: Hatred developer Destructive Creations is now on GOG's company list....
Thanks! I nearly pre-ordered Ancestors Legacy on Steam... just to support the devs....
I know, I know .... I should ALWAYS WAIT :D

p.s. before I found it here, I asked them on twitter... reply is quite promissing: TBD.
source: https://twitter.com/cyboff/status/964573684764684295
Post edited February 16, 2018 by cyboff
Loger13:
MaxFulvus: If the Dead Island serie is released on GOG, only the Definitive versions would be planned, not the original versions, like for the Metro serie : (
what's wrong with the metro games here?
.Ra: what's wrong with the metro games here?
Only the Redux versions are available, not the originals.
The originals was removed some months 's ago from steam store too...
.Ra: what's wrong with the metro games here?
Petrell: Only the Redux versions are available, not the originals.
Are they that different?
Petrell: Only the Redux versions are available, not the originals.
.Ra: Are they that different?
Yes, for example, main differences with Redux version is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZwVvl71JnM

Game was almost rebuild from scratch. On the other hand, 4A changed some character models like Khan to the Last Light version which is not liked by many players. And new stealth system is also didn't liked by everyone. But liked Redux versions much MUCH better than the original ones.
Andrey82: ...
If not already mentioned, Once Upon A Coma, from The Creator of Pinstripe, will come to GOG approximately in October 2018.
SCPM: Hatred developer Destructive Creations is now on GOG's company list....
This is gonna sound crazy, but I swear that around the time the Chinese New Year sale started, there was a discussion thread for Ancestors Legacy. As in, an official announcement from GOG. It got removed after like 3 minutes.
high rated
The new "lovecraftian" expansion for Tales of Maj'Eyal will also be launched on GOG:

https://te4.org/blogs/darkgod/2018/02/news/announcing-tales-majeyal-next-expansion-forbidden-cults
karnak1: The new "lovecraftian" expansion for Tales of Maj'Eyal will also be launched on GOG:

https://te4.org/blogs/darkgod/2018/02/news/announcing-tales-majeyal-next-expansion-forbidden-cults
Oooh, I didn't even know they were working on another expansion. Gonna have to get that one.
high rated
New companies in the catalog:
Flashback Games/The Lordz Games Studio > [s]Panzer Corps, similar to Panzer General[/s] scratch that, was for Warhammer 40K: Armageddon
Sleepless Clinic > Symmetry / The Last Journey
Straylight Entertainment > Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach
Post edited February 20, 2018 by The-Business
The-Business: Straylight Entertainment > Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach
Interesting! Is this is a good game?
The-Business: Straylight Entertainment > Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach
Andrey82: Interesting! Is this is a good game?
It's got good reviews on Steam, and it's published by Slitherine who I believe are noted for their strategy games if I remember rightly.
Andrey82: Interesting! Is this is a good game?
adaliabooks: It's got good reviews on Steam, and it's published by Slitherine who I believe are noted for their strategy games if I remember rightly.
I was in the beta way back when, and remember being very impressed with the game. Its a lot like a modern take on Final Liberation (though obviously skewed more towards squad level regular 40k rather than Epic), with interesting and well designed missions and, at least during the beta, a more bare-bones and less interesting campaign structure (attacking territories is basically just you picking a new mission, as territories don't afford any resources or anything). Visually it's not the most polished thing ever, but the models are super detailed and in general the game looks great. Strategically/tactically/whateverly it seemed to me a very deep game with lots of possibilities, and it's probably the closest thing out there to a computer version of 40k. I never ended up getting it because while Slitherine is technically drm-free i like having all my games in one place. Now that it's on here, i'll probably pick it up once i make some headway into my backlog...

Armageddon on the other hand i did cave and buy, and that game is pretty freaking great.