It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

What's my motivation?

<span class="bold">Majesty Gold HD</span> and <span class="bold">Majesty 2 Collection</span>, two fantasy RTS games with a twist, are available now DRM-free on GOG.com with a 50% launch discount!

The Majesty series is a real time strategy set in a fantasy medieval setting, but things haven't been going so well until you took over. While you're planning and managing the future of your kingdom, you never actually take direct control of your people - they're well and good on their own, thank you very much. If there is a job to be done, a castle to be conquered, an enemy to be vanquished - you'd better give your people a good reason for the bother. Money, coincidentally, is usually pretty convincing.

<span class="bold">Majesty Gold HD</span> is the original title in the series, re-released with high-resolution support and The Northern Expansion.

<span class="bold">Majesty 2 Collection</span> brings the high-fantasy world into modern 3D while expanding on many of the concepts originally introduced in the series.

If you're looking for a whimsical fantasy RTS with a twist - look no further. <span class="bold">Majesty Gold HD</span> and <span class="bold">Majesty 2 Collection</span> are available now, DRM-free on GOG.com! The 50% launch discount on both titles will last for one week, until Tuesday, February 24, at 1:59 PM GMT.
Sabin_Stargem: Mostly making nice with newer systems. The original Majesty was released about 2000 or so. 15 years have passed since then, which meant that stuff would inevitably break.
Paradoks: Thanks for the answer, but that sounds more like compatibility not gameplay updates. Original Majesty works rather well on new systems, it has just two issues. Affinity and mouse screen scroll sensitivity (both easy to fix).

Anyway, I still have Polish box version of the original. Surprisingly decent voice acting for a Polish version, although I'm still trying to figure out what was the translator thinking when he invented the word "czarciodźwiedź" ;-).
Maybe he was thinking of a "niedźwiedź" while looking at a "czarodziej"? So now you have bear warlocks:P