It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi All,

Do you know if anyone is organizing a Secret Santa sign up for 2018? I'd be interested in participating if someone is.

Apologies if this topic had already been raised, I searched the forums but didn't find anything.
Secret Santa would be awesome to participate in...
Hey, that's a cool idea!
Will there be a Secret Hanukkah Harry?

Man, too bad inifnite9 isn't around to answer this one. :P
Post edited November 06, 2018 by tinyE
So far I haven't seen a thread for Secret Santa 2018. But I would definitely be in.
too bloody early for this
Tistonic: too bloody early for this
I agree, can't we cut the Turkey, first, or at least take down our cobwebs?
kohlrak: I agree, can't we cut the Turkey, first, or at least take down our cobwebs?
No! Buy! Buy More! Buy Everything!
I've been getting christmas catalogues since June and I don't even celebrate the fucking thing! :P

Which reminds me, which of you smart asses subscribed me to Modern Bride!?
tinyE: I've been getting christmas catalogues since June and I don't even celebrate the fucking thing! :P

Which reminds me, which of you smart asses subscribed me to Modern Bride!?
Sorry, i figured you were into other women.
I bring it up now because it takes time to organize, not because I'm singing carols on the way to work :-)
tinyE: Which reminds me, which of you smart asses subscribed me to Modern Bride!?
Someones feeling better:)
tinyE: Which reminds me, which of you smart asses subscribed me to Modern Bride!?
Moonbeam: Someones feeling better:)
I actually quit taking pain killers today, including over the counter. Still sore as hell and I feel like I'm carrying a brick around in my abdomen, but I'll live.

My mental state is something else. That will never be "better". :D
I hope that someone will take the time to organize a Secret Santa event again. I would participate. :-)
tinyE:
Sounds nasty, take it easy.