It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If anyone is generous enough and willing to gift a game i would like to recommend the Thronebreaker the witcher tales, it is on sale even tho i still think its expensive enough of a game to request of someone for free, anyway thank you for your time.
Can someone buy me Deus Ex GOTY as a christmas present? I will be thankful.
Please reply if you want a copy of Fantasy General.
high rated
HoangMarcel: Can someone buy me Deus Ex GOTY as a christmas present? I will be thankful.
checks for any sign of The Doc
psst
pm
deliasq: checks for any sign of The Doc
psst
pm
Thank you for Deus Ex GOTY!
Crosmando: Please reply if you want a copy of Fantasy General.
Hello there. Any chances your offer is still available? Cheers.
I already own Fantasy General. Grab this code if you like:

PTMEAC95CA72378569

Happy holidays!
Hi

does anyone want a code for Fantasy General? I already do not need it.
If you want to contact me it's free :-)
Fantasy General - grab it if you'd like: PTMEF90FB1F55A4EJT
Another Fantasy General Code: PTME921A4D1149B9RX
Post edited December 15, 2018 by JohnDwaynsen
DELETED
Post edited December 15, 2018 by Vingry
high rated
Madferit_UA: If anyone can spare copy of Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition, I would be glad to recieve it. I can give you some steam keys for it.
Check chat.
high rated
Just wanted to say thank you:
bjgamer for Torchlight 2, Doc0075 for SitS & other gifts, DampSquib for NWN EE Deluxe, MarkoH01 for Foxtail, Lone_Scout for Heroes of Hammerwatch & some steam gifts...

Just looking at my account & I though I should say thank you all of you wonderful community! I also noticed I gifted a lot of games in this year, hope all of them are enjoying the games.
I wonder if anyone willing to gift me the currently on Daily Deals Prince of Persia®: The Sands of Time. I was planning to buy it but unfortunately it is only discounted on Daily Deals and circumstances dictates that I could only buy games later at the end of the year / early next year (thank you GOG for 3 weeks long sale though).

ADD: Thank you Doc0075. Always awkward to ask (or beg) for a game in this thread but I hope you all understand my request. I've played Sands of Time many many moons ago but never finished it and it was my priority to buy it here at this sale. But here we are.
Post edited December 16, 2018 by zlaywal
high rated
zlaywal: I wonder if anyone willing to gift me the currently on Daily Deals Prince of Persia®: The Sands of Time. I was planning to buy it but unfortunately it is only discounted on Daily Deals and circumstances dictates that I could only buy games later at the end of the year / early next year (thank you GOG for 3 weeks long sale though).
Check chat.