It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

-- Wrong thread. My bad. --
Post edited April 19, 2019 by Braggadar
high rated
erbello: Hello, I've spent too much on games this month and I see one more good cheap game here in daily deals, I mean
Beyond Good and Evil. If some good soul would has got some redundant key, I would be very happy. I would like to return the favor someday ;)
MarkoH01: Check your chat :)
Check your chat to get game from your wishlist. Thank you again :)
MarkoH01: Check your chat :)
erbello: Check your chat to get game from your wishlist. Thank you again :)
Already thanked you in chat but I want to thank you here as well. Thank you for the nice surprise of gifting me "Sunrider Academy" from my wishlist :)
Anyone would be so kindly to gift me Perimeter?
Edit: Thank you Doc for being so kindly
Post edited April 16, 2019 by Korotan
If anybody has any copies, I would be interested in Mafia 1 or Swat 3 from GOG.

If those would be too much, Wings of Prey Special Edition is on sale at the moment.
Post edited April 18, 2019 by FireDrakeZ
I hate myself for asking this, it feels a bit like begging, but... I didn't think Katana Zero would have been out so soon, I proabably didn't pay attention to the teasers, and even if I would have liked this to be a day one purchase I am a tad short on the amusement budget this month.

Needless to say, I would be very, VERY grateful if someone happened to send a copy my way, and that game would be played immediatly, just after the download time needed.
Enebias: I hate myself for asking this, it feels a bit like begging, but... I didn't think Katana Zero would have been out so soon, I proabably didn't pay attention to the teasers, and even if I would have liked this to be a day one purchase I am a tad short on the amusement budget this month.

Needless to say, I would be very, VERY grateful if someone happened to send a copy my way, and that game would be played immediatly, just after the download time needed.
Coming soon!
edit: sent
Post edited April 18, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
Enebias: I hate myself for asking this, it feels a bit like begging, but... I didn't think Katana Zero would have been out so soon, I proabably didn't pay attention to the teasers, and even if I would have liked this to be a day one purchase I am a tad short on the amusement budget this month.

BeatriceElysia: Coming soon!
edit: sent
Thank you a billion times, you are too kind! I'll see that you are repaid as soon as possible.

You too, uh?

I am on the same boat xD

Buttspikes: You too, uh?

I am on the same boat xD
Wish I could help you there!
Maybe, if there's some cheap Russian game you'd like... I still have the astronomic wealth of 2-3 euros. :P
Enebias: Wish I could help you there!
Maybe, if there's some cheap Russian game you'd like... I still have the astronomic wealth of 2-3 euros. :P
Oh, don't sweat it.

I just found it funny that we both happened to want the same game, at the same time, for the same reasons xD.
Is this for GoG games only? I actually have a really random request.

I've always wanted to play A Valley Without Wind. I'm pretty sure every single one of their other games is here, but this one never ended up on GoG. On Arcen's website, you can actually buy an "unlock" code / CD Key that you can put into the demo of the game, and it gives you the full game (literally like unlocking an old school shareware demo).

If anyone has one of these keys from the 4 pack that they sell, I'd love to get my hands on it. I'm almost always tempted to just buy the game for myself, but I get sketched out spreading my CC info around the net, especially when not on "major" sites - see my join date? I was actually aware of GoG for YEARS before that, but it took me that long to finally bite the bullet and sign up for this very reason LOL (thank you Banner Saga for finally pushing me over the edge!).

If I strike out here, I might actually end up making a trade post for this so if that interests someone as well, let me know! (The Valley CD key for like ~$15 - $20 worth of GoG games).

Like I said, I don't want a Steam key, I'd just want the key that will let me download the free demo on Arcen's website and then input the Arcen CD unlock key to get the full game.
Ixamyakxim: Is this for GoG games only? I actually have a really random request.

I've always wanted to play A Valley Without Wind. I'm pretty sure every single one of their other games is here, but this one never ended up on GoG. On Arcen's website, you can actually buy an "unlock" code / CD Key that you can put into the demo of the game, and it gives you the full game (literally like unlocking an old school shareware demo).

If anyone has one of these keys from the 4 pack that they sell, I'd love to get my hands on it. I'm almost always tempted to just buy the game for myself, but I get sketched out spreading my CC info around the net, especially when not on "major" sites - see my join date? I was actually aware of GoG for YEARS before that, but it took me that long to finally bite the bullet and sign up for this very reason LOL (thank you Banner Saga for finally pushing me over the edge!).

If I strike out here, I might actually end up making a trade post for this so if that interests someone as well, let me know! (The Valley CD key for like ~$15 - $20 worth of GoG games).

Like I said, I don't want a Steam key, I'd just want the key that will let me download the free demo on Arcen's website and then input the Arcen CD unlock key to get the full game.
No, it's not just A Valley without Wind. Sadly quite a few games from Arcen games are missing on GOG. A Valley without Wind 1+2, Skyward Collapse, Tidalis, Starward Rogue and In Case of Emergency Release Raptor. Which makes up about half their catalog.

If you are just wary of spreading your CC data around on non major sites you could also buy the games on the Humble Store which also offer the DRM-free versions + Steam keys. While they are not on sale right now you just need to wait a bit since AVVW goes on sale quite often. And when they are on sale they are practically a steal.
low rated
wait this is a place to ask for games, and yo might be given it?
aRealCyborg: wait this is a place to ask for games, and yo might be given it?
Pretty much. You are also likely to get downvoted. Otherwise, "success" rate varies greatly, depending on whether someone awfully generous happens by and sees you as nice/worthy enough.