It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's an all-you-can-play buffet!

The Chinese New Year Sale is about to bid us zaijian but don't fret: another delicious Weekly sale is here to keep you pleasantly flummoxed about what to get and when to play it. It's a potpourri of acclaimed heavyweights, distinguished indies and cult oldies you need to check out.

Emerge into a post-apocalyptic Moscow and get nibbled on by packs of mutated monstrosities, aggressive radioactive residue and some kind of nightmarish spider-crabs; yup, this the Metro series alright.

Add some color to your life with the stunning Trine series, a magical fairytale place where puzzles and platforming intertwine in perfect unison. Gather some friends for a co-op session and then jump right into Nine Parchments, the chaotic fireball-'em-up set in the same colorful universe.

When you feel ready to be challenged and rewarded in equal measure, start your very own Rogue Legacy, an action/platformer for the whole family. Because defeating evil takes more than a few generations to fully master.

The Weekly sale ends February 26, 11 PM UTC.
Post edited February 19, 2018 by maladr0Id
Wooow! This is really a great Weekly sale. Thanks. Will buy a bunch of Apogee/3DRealms games ... and maybe some more :)
Nice surprise, considering the Big Sale is still active.
A lot of titles and a lot of them I don't know - I should take a look on them, I suppose.
I am getting thoroughly confused... sales Inception?

Anywiy, it is not much victory for good taste when nither Tower of Guns nor TRI is on sale....
Outcast 1.1 on sale!!!
Post edited February 19, 2018 by mike_cesara
Bombshell Digital Deluxe for $4?!

What are you waiting for? Do it!
mike_cesara: Outcast 1.1 on sale!!!
WTF. That irks me, actually.
I own bunch of games on this sale, but I must recommend Nine Parchments - despite low reviews, it's lovely twin stick shooter with magic.
And quite unique, on top of that.
Post edited February 19, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
Any improvements to Shadwen?
Post edited February 19, 2018 by phaolo
Thoughts on Cosmonautica, Risen 2 , Risen 3 and Forced Showdown?
mike_cesara: Outcast 1.1 on sale!!!
fuzzknuckle: WTF. That irks me, actually.
Build on your irkness. Let it flow. Turn to the irk side.....

I'm curious. Why?
phaolo: Any improvements to Shadwen?
What kind of improvements you have in mind? On 09. August 2016, they have added 14 re-worked levels completely for free on all PC, OS X and Linux platforms. The levels are reverse and remade versions of the ones in the original campaign - the objective now is to escape from the King's Castle!

Plus the fixed numerous bugs. Since then, no major patch was released.
Niggles: Thoughts on Cosmonautica, Risen 2 , Risen 3 and Forced Showdown?
I kind of liked Risen 2, though I never actually finished it. It's mostly like Gothic.
Tarhiel: August 2016 [..] Since then, no major patch was released.
Yeah, I meant this.
I wanted the objectives and scores from the demo back, because they added some interesting challenges.
In theory also a longer game, with more variety, more enemies and some backstory..

Tarhiel: they have added [..] levels are reverse and remade versions of the ones in the original campaign
Eh, I never liked too much reversed levels, they always felt like a cheap way to extend the content.
You guys are nuts, so many sales. My poor wallet.

I have been on the fence about getting Guacamelee super turbo whatever.
Is it good? What is it similar to?