It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned because you might be the GOG forum poster who has banned the most people in the past. Easily Top 3.
Banned because I'm wondering if anyone will fall for my April Fool's joke.
Banned for thinking that they would after you already informed them to be on guard for it.
Banned for not getting treatment for your severe gambling and e-girl addictions.

Also, i believe Totinos are a type of italian noodles.

Edit: Banned, once again, for interrupting me in the process of documenting the anatomical breakdown of J Lo's psyche.
Post edited April 01, 2024 by InSaintMonoxide
^ banned for not consuming your Totino's™ pizza rolls while they were piping hot
Banned for using totinos pizza rolls as bait for hydras in Hyderabad.
Banned for using beef jerky as bait for mummified dogs in Silent Hill 3.
^ Banned for being in The Room of Silent Hill 4.
Banned for getting cast in Tommy's The Room and thinking it was going to adapt Silent Hill 4.
Banned for having Tommy as a roommate on a hill, and giving him the silent treatment.
^ banned for not being silent and waking us up with your little friend, Tommy Gunn
Banned for putting opium in the soup you serve to the homeless.
^ banned because soup is the opiate of the masses
Banned because alcohol is the opiate of the pharmacological class which is aware of the health hazard soup is.
Banned for learning this lesson the hard way, after being struck off from practising medicine for trying to sterilise surgical instruments with soup..