It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The not-so-quiet place.

Trüberbrook - A Nerd Saves the World is coming soon DRM-free.

Ah, the tranquil German countryside of 1967. Despite having no recollection of participating, Hans has apparently won a vacation here, the perfect opportunity to relax and finish his paper on quantum physics. Only, his paper gets stolen during his first night there, kicking off a suspenseful point & click adventure with hand-built miniature scenery and plenty of charm.
YES!!!

Wishlisted.
NERD!?
HE LOOKS LIKE JAMES DEAN!
Wow, for a Kickstarter game they really have some prominent German voice actors: Dirk von Lowtzow, Nora Tschirner, Jan Böhmermann

Also a very good soundtrack. Will definitely check it out on release.
I'm impressed with all this scenery work they did; the lighting looks quite impressive too. It is a game i'd definitely like to see a making-of as an extra.
PaterAlf: Wow, for a Kickstarter game they really have some prominent German voice actors: Dirk von Lowtzow, Nora Tschirner, Jan Böhmermann

Also a very good soundtrack. Will definitely check it out on release.
Jan Böhmermann? Erdo wie Erdo wo Erdo wahn?
Maxvorstadt: Jan Böhmermann? Erdo wie Erdo wo Erdo wahn?
That was Extra 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2e2yHjc_mc
Post edited February 06, 2019 by PaterAlf
Man this looks so weird, albeit in a good way. Reminds me of the 70s for some reason, or at least television programs from the 70s.
Looks amazing!
I am amazed at the production values. As long as games like this keep coming, the adventure genre will keep being alive.
It takes a LOT to get me interested in point and click adventures, usually only Sierra, Lucasarts and similar titles manages to get me playing them but i admit this looks surprisingly good and hopefully is.
Post edited February 06, 2019 by ChrisGamer300
On the upside this looks really interesting. On the downside, after recently pruning my wishlist it's now rapidly expanding again!
It looks really good.
Meine nächsten Ferien sind gebucht in Trüberbrook -
in Trude's guesthouse Waldeslust.

I regret for the first time that I don't do any Kickstarter,
but hope that the digital artbook and the soundtrack will be available here after the release of the game.
Attachments:
trude.jpg (44 Kb)
Did they mix real models with 3d? It looks quite cool.