It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Basically there was this game I played waaaaaaay back and I cant remember much not even its title which is the crux of My problem.
the Game was set on some fort of alien planet with you driving around in some big futurist jeep thing completing objectives and exploring, the big thing I remember is you had scientist you could transport from a base to do research I remember killing some big thing that shot flame and the scientists researched a flame thrower, other research included big wheels to travers poisons puddles and even the ability to hover/fly by the end?
I remember the graphics sort of reminding me of Shiny's Sacrifice
I'll be honest I periodically go searching for it but with not even having a title to look for I'm not hopeful, still I and a friend played it when we were way too young (hence the supper hazy memory) and would like to play it again for old times sake)
The Precursors?

https://www.mobygames.com/game/precursors
Yeah I played that made by the same guys that did Xenu 2 I think, I enjoyed it. No the game I'm thinking about, I don't think you could get out of the car least I don't remember being ably to. It wasn't first person and it was much older than that.
Post edited February 09, 2021 by Gormlessness
Bloody hell I just randomly stumbled across it! It's called infestation.

I've been looking for that for years! looks rougher than I remember it but then most things do.
No wonder you had such a hard time remembering it... It was an obscure game even when it launched.
I remember reading about it on gaming magazines and reviewers at the time stated that it was "meh".
I'm currently acquiring it through totally legitimate means and I expect to be totally under whelmed by it, But for just a short while I hope to get in touch with like 8-9 year old Gormlessness and that should be worth it.