It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With a rich history of technological innovation and a thriving community of talented developers, Ukraine has become a hub for creating immersive and captivating video game experiences. From stunning visuals to engaging narratives, Ukrainian game developers have been pushing the boundaries of creativity, earning recognition and admiration from players around the world.

Today, we want to celebrate their immense talent and passion with our Made in Ukraine sale that offers remarkable games created by our Ukrainian friends with discounts up to -90%. Enhance your library with masterpieces like:

Metro Exodus (-80%)
Sherlock Holmes Chapter One (-70%)
Cossacks 3 (-60%)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat (-75%)
Boxville (-30%)
NeverSynth (-85%)

…and many more – find them all HERE.

With games that appeal to a wide range of tastes, from action-packed adventures to thought-provoking puzzles, Ukrainian developers have successfully positioned themselves on the international stage, earning the respect of both players and industry professionals alike.

We’ll continue to celebrate their amazing works and wish them nothing but the best. Here’s to the talented people of Ukraine! The sale lasts until August 28th, 10 PM UTC, hope you enjoy it!
high rated
*Buckles in for the ienvitable flame wars to follow......

That said, I hope the sale is successful. There are some cool games in here.
Can't go wrong with the Metro Franchise.
And I never knew Frogwares is Ukrainian, I had my eyes on Sherlocks Cthulhu for a while.
talented developers and whale rock because they must be friends with some higher-up at gog/cdpr.
high rated
• $0.99 • -90% • Bounty Train
• $0.99 • -90% • Hell Division
• $1.04 • -93% • We are the Dwarves
• $1.19 • -90% • Cyberpunk SFX
• $1.49 • -75% • American Conquest + Fight Back
• $1.49 • -75% • Cossacks Anthology
• $1.49 • -85% • NeverSynth
• $1.49 • -85% • PolyClassic: Wild
• $1.49 • -85% • Synthwave Burnout
• $1.79 • -85% • Inquisitors Heart and Soul
• $1.94 • -87% • Dofamine
• $1.94 • -87% • Euphoria: Supreme Mechanics
• $1.99 • -80% • Dracula Origin
• $1.99 • -80% • Dracula: Love Kills
• $1.99 • -80% • Journey to the Center of the Earth
• $1.99 • -80% • NeuraGun
• $1.99 • -80% • Sherlock Holmes and The Hound of The Baskervilles
• $1.99 • -80% • Sherlock Holmes versus Jack the Ripper
• $1.99 • -80% • Sherlock Holmes: Nemesis - Remastered
• $1.99 • -80% • Sherlock Holmes: Secret of the Silver Earring
• $1.99 • -80% • The Wraith of the Galaxy
• $2.24 • -85% • SPACE ACCIDENT
• $2.49 • -75% • Cossacks II Anthology
• $2.49 • -90% • Cybernetic Fault
• $2.49 • -90% • The Divine Invasion
• $2.49 • -75% • Time Lock VR 2
• $2.71 • -66% • Heroes of Annihilated Empires
• $2.99 • -50% • FireStarter
• $2.99 • -50% • Knightin'+
• $2.99 • -85% • Metro 2033 Redux
• $2.99 • -80% • Metro Exodus Expansion Pass
• $2.99 • -85% • Metro: Last Light Redux
• $2.99 • -50% • Venom. Codename: Outbreak
• $3.22 • -75% • Party Hard
• $3.59 • -82% • The Testament of Sherlock Holmes
• $3.74 • -75% • Phantom Trigger
• $3.99 • -80% • Magrunner: Dark Pulse
• $4.99 • -75% • Party Hard 2
• $5.39 • -82% • Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments
• $5.39 • -82% • Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter
• $5.49 • -45% • FoxTail
• $5.59 • -30% • Ringlorn Saga
• $5.99 • -80% • Metro Exodus
• $6.99 • -30% • Boxville
• $7.99 • -60% • Cossacks 3
• $7.99 • -80% • Metro Exodus - Gold Edition
• $9.59 • -84% • Metro Franchise Bundle
• $11.17 • -30% • Boxville Collector's Edition
• $12.49 • -50% • Sherlock Holmes Chapter One Season Pass
• $13.49 • -70% • Sherlock Holmes Chapter One
• $17.99 • -70% • Sherlock Holmes Chapter One Deluxe Edition
• $22.49 • -10% • Ostriv
• $25.99 • -35% • Sherlock Holmes The Awakened
• $32.49 • -35% • Sherlock Holmes The Awakened - Deluxe Edition
• $35.74 • -35% • Sherlock Holmes The Awakened - Premium Edition
Reaper9988: I had my eyes on Sherlocks Cthulhu for a while.
The original was great, not sure about the Young Hot Sherlock Remake. It's a pity, I used to love their Holmes games, but Devil's Daughter was just terrible, and then they took the whole series in this seemingly very Hollywood Reboot direction and lost me completely.
Bought Sherlock Holmes Awakened and Chapter One, the most complete editions for both.
JCDenton32: *Buckles in for the ienvitable flame wars to follow......
Star Trek sucks, but then so does Star Wars. :->

Oh and Skyline (2010) was a good movie with a very cool cliffhanger ending, and Far Cry 2 is a very good game.

So there.
Post edited August 21, 2023 by timppu
high rated
I am so glad to see that GOG made a sale in cooperation with Ukrainian Devs. That is really good news!
I want to ask both Developers and GOG team to bring more interesting and unusual Ukrainian games to the GOG store! One such game is Tile Cities (2022). You can vote for it and leave a comment here: https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/tile_cities_2022. Our votes for the game will give GOG an overview of how many gamers want Tile Cities in the GOG Store.

Update: Another game made by Ukrainian Developlers - Timeloop: Sink Again Beach (2022), you may add you vote for it here: https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/timeloop_sink_again_beach_2022, so it will be more chances that game will be added to the GOG store.
Post edited August 22, 2023 by SvitlaSveta4
timppu: Bought Sherlock Holmes Awakened and Chapter One, the most complete editions for both.
JCDenton32: *Buckles in for the ienvitable flame wars to follow......
timppu: Star Trek sucks, but then so does Star Wars. :->
My favorite way to confuse people is to answer the "Star Trek vs Star Wars" question with "Babylon 5". The answer being entirely honest only makes it better.
Breja: My favorite way to confuse people is to answer the "Star Trek vs Star Wars" question with "Babylon 5". The answer being entirely honest only makes it better.
Well you certainly got me there as I agree 100%. I'd rate even Farscape higher than ST/SW (but not as high as B5; then again it is hard to compare them as Farscape is much more comical and lighthearted, at least as far as I've watched it so far).
Where is boiling point road to hell or also called xenus?
Post edited August 21, 2023 by Fonzer
Recommendation for Foxtail. Yes, it is InDev but it is soooooooo cute and done with love which you can see every second. Also, there is already quite a lot of playable content and the devs are continuing development while they are waiting for the war to end. They post their progress on their discord and I am more than sure that this game is not abandoned.
high rated
gog stuff:
what about the sinking city game?
No matter how hard gog shill for Whale Rock Games, I refused to add any of them in my library.

Even for free like you once try.
For people with Ublock Origin, some custom filters for hiding Whale Rocks's games that may interest you:
https://pastebin.com/xKRpEDVC

(Removed the previous quote because of broken forum formatting)
The pastebin file will expire in one week.
Post edited August 21, 2023 by _Auster_