It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s time to test your skills in a rogue-lite city builder set in a fantasy world tormented by the everlasting rain. The free demo version of the upcoming Against the Storm game is now available on GOG.COM and will remain so until 13th October 2020, 5 PM UTC! Settle the unknown wilds to discover and rebuild the ruins of a long-forgotten civilization.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
That's nice to see the demo, the trailer and screens got me very interested in this title.
After acquiring the game, there aren't any download links in my account for that game. "System: Language: More" it looks like that, instead of saying System: Windows Language: English. No other content is there.
drm9009: After acquiring the game, there aren't any download links in my account for that game. "System: Language: More" it looks like that, instead of saying System: Windows Language: English. No other content is there.
That is correct. I wanted to take a look at the DEMO to see how the video game goes (or works). But there is no link to the DEMO. It is blank with no download link for any platform or OS.
Attachments:
demo.png (262 Kb)
Post edited October 07, 2020 by UCrest
drm9009: After acquiring the game, there aren't any download links in my account for that game. "System: Language: More" it looks like that, instead of saying System: Windows Language: English. No other content is there.
I installed it through Galaxy and it works fine, but not being able to download it from library is certainly a bug.
I would try more demos, if there would be a possibility to remove them from the library again after playing.
Sadly my potato hardware not supported . =(
PaterAlf: I would try more demos, if there would be a possibility to remove them from the library again after playing.
If you click on the game in your library then go to the 'more' option you can hide it and never have to see it again.

Wouldn't mind a remove option too though.
high rated
…I never suspected I'd ever live to see time-limited demo versions of games.
Aoyama Blue Mountain: …I never suspected I'd ever live to see time-limited demo versions of games.
This is not the first one either. I understand those games where the games have changed too much since they made the demo years previously and it does not reflect the actual game but this that you have to grab the demo the one, three or seven days it is available... WHY???
(five hour ago...)
And there is no trace of the ''DEMO'' or download links... :(
Will I have to download it from the GOG Galaxy Client? :/
Post edited October 08, 2020 by UCrest
GOG.com: It’s time to test your skills in a rogue-lite city builder set in a fantasy world ...
you wrote "Against the STROM" instead of STORM on the frontpage, headline and text.

LOL!
Attachments:
Post edited October 08, 2020 by dyscode
GOG.com: It’s time to test your skills in a rogue-lite city builder set in a fantasy world ...
dyscode: you wrote "Against the STROM" instead of STORM on the frontpage, headline and text.

LOL!
yeah the wording is a bit funny too... "the against the storm game."

like, i didn't think it was a movie or something.
So...blue-text folks...when is (are) the file(s) going to be uploaded? Do we have a time estimate on that?
Looking with my browser "developer tools" network view, in the json file it loads for the game ID when I click it in "/account" page, the "downloads" and "simpleGalaxyInstallers" lists are blank. That's compared to games (and other demos) I can download, in which both fields usually have download links. The file I'm talking about is "/account/gameDetails/" id ".json"

I'd try to get the link from Galaxy but I only use Windows offline. O/T, but it's much less annoying that way, as a user: no random reboots and things like that because Microsoft decides it's update time and I'm not in "active hours". Is there any API to make requests to galaxy from normal HTTP clients like cURL or wget?