It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gamesfreak64: thanks for the information...
Ryzen ? sounds familiar

(googled) ... " AMD Ryzen™ Desktop Processors | AMD " ....

AMD ... (◕︵◕) i stick to what i am used to since my p 100 mhz : Intel 4EVER :D
never had any hardware problems, compat. problems , driver problems or whatever
Well I'm currently using a Ryzen 1700; it was my first AMD CPU in ~11 years and I haven't had any problems with it.
gamesfreak64: thanks for the information...
Ryzen ? sounds familiar

(googled) ... " AMD Ryzen™ Desktop Processors | AMD " ....

AMD ... (◕︵◕) i stick to what i am used to since my p 100 mhz : Intel 4EVER :D
never had any hardware problems, compat. problems , driver problems or whatever
adamhm: Well I'm currently using a Ryzen 1700; it was my first AMD CPU in ~11 years and I haven't had any problems with it.
I'm glad to read you had no problems, i had none whatsoever i'm used to Intel , Nvidia,
Seagate/WD/samsung ( Harddisks) and soundblaster ( in the first PC's)
the 'budget' drives as they call them work a charm 5 years without problems, and since a pc normally last 4 years before another one is required ( except when the euros were introduced and it became so expensive you had to keep a pc for 8 to 10 years) 5 years 100% is enough for a drive at 50 or 60 euros.

Anyway, with all the nonsense about streaming games from the cloud being the future (which will limit you if the server is down :D ( imagine all the sad faces ) it is best to keep gaming local on a pc instead of monthly fees to stream the games from 3rd party online :D
I marked one answer as solution and the topic is still open ? solved topics aren't closed ?
Anyway.... have a new question will create a new topic this one can be closed.

UPDATE june 2, 2019

Since topic is not closed i can use it again :D.

just found a nice review: dated: april 2019 , which is a recent article

https://www.pcmag.com/roundup/361061/the-best-graphics-cards-for-1080p-gaming

Several GPU are mentioned and described, they talk about 1080p gaming ( doesn't apply to mmy VGA)
they say even a 4GB GPU should do fine, they also mentioned VGA, since my screen is VGA a 6 GB GPU should do well
since i am not gaming at 1080p.

the also refer to Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 OC 6G

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 OC 6G
MSRP: $219.00
$219.99
at Amazon

Bottom Line: Nvidia's latest mainstream GPU, the GeForce GTX 1660, aims for gamers who need solid 60fps-plus performance with AAA games at 1080p, and even higher frame rates for esports titles. Gigabyte'...

I guess they refer to this one: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Windforce OC Graphicscard, which is around 299 euros.

According to many reviews, and some tests the card should do well since i don't game at 1080p
weird thing is that when tested with a i7 9700k for bottlenecks, it 'fails' they claim its to weak for the i9700k
but also for: i7- 9600k, i7-9500 k,i7-8500 and maybe for more i7 CPU. , they nag the GPU will be the bottleneck.
and recommend a GTX 1070 Ti x1 and up ( which gets very expensive)

Anyway, can't afford an also dont want to pay more then 299( max 325 euro) for a GPU.
Until the price of a 1070 drops to 300 euros , i will stick with the Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Windforce OC
Post edited June 02, 2019 by gamesfreak64