It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

S.W.I.N.E. HD Remaster is now available, DRM-free.

S.W.I.N.E. HD Remaster is the new edition of the challenging classic strategy game S.W.I.N.E! The filthiest of all wars between the Rabbit and the Pig armies is a sophisticated real-time strategy with completely revised textures, detailed unit models, a 16:9 adapted interface.
Oink, oink...
I remember playing the original (I think, I still have a copy on a magazine CD/DVD), but nowadays I find real-time a little too hectic for my liking.
Post edited May 23, 2019 by BreOl72
low rated
Did we really need a remake of a 90s game? Especially one that looks end feels 2010s? :P
BreOl72: Oink, oink...
I remember playing the original (I think, I still have a copy on a magazine CD/DVD), but nowadays I find real-time a little too hectic for my liking.
And I don't like TBS for the same reason. RTS are so much more simple, which for me makes them more desirable.
This juxtaposition has always fascinated me.

As for the remake, the original is good, but the game play always seemed "off" to me; not as smooth as a lot of other RTS titles from the same time. I'm hoping the remake tweeks it a little in this regard.
Post edited May 23, 2019 by tinyE
Zoidberg: Did we really need a remake of a 90s game? Especially one that looks end feels 2010s? :P
You are right, we should have a remake of a 2019 game, much better! :p
Incredibly stoked to try this. Little bummed that it's not a regular rts I won't lie.
"Manual (Hungarian)"

mmmmm...
amigos4000: "Manual (Hungarian)"

mmmmm...
I must +1 you for having the legendary boing ball as your avatar.
Gameplay looks cool, shame I'm not really into comedy-style games
I remember playing this a long time ago. Will give it a try once i have the time.
Crosmando: Gameplay looks cool, shame I'm not really into comedy-style games
I would still advise to play it, the gameplay is solid, and comedic elements do not intrude on it.
Crosmando: Gameplay looks cool, shame I'm not really into comedy-style games
But you have a RA2 unit as your avatar... *brain melts*
Zoidberg: Did we really need a remake of a 90s game? Especially one that looks end feels 2010s? :P
trusteft: You are right, we should have a remake of a 2019 game, much better! :p
You mean a demake...
So, how's the game, dear comrades ?

The old game was quite awesome, back in the days. But I don't trust this devs today much. So waiting for comments and reviews.
falloutttt: So, how's the game, dear comrades ?

The old game was quite awesome, back in the days. But I don't trust this devs today much. So waiting for comments and reviews.
It's very close to original, to be honest. Sadly, there is again no skirmish mode with AI, for single player there are only campaigns, just like in original game.

It seems to be identical in most cases, aside from slightly improved graphics. AI seems to be a bit more aggresive in campaigns, but usually it behaves in similar way (e.g. you can easily destroy entrentched tank with artillery and it won't even try to move).

Original SWINE was a great game, so this one is good either, but as a remaster... Let's say that it's not making incredible impression. I didn't try multiplayer, so my experience is basing only on SP mode.