It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

*throws a pointer to void*

(This is not the same as a null pointer; it's a pointer that points to an unspecified type, and a type needs to be specified before it can be dereferenced.)
^ throws the Evil Monkey who straight up points at dtgreene
*throws a "do not post surprise video links" warning at the above user* (also, for now I'd prefer it if you wouldn't explicitly mention my username in posts)
^ *throws to she/her an extensive Rorschach inkblot test* ^
I throw up my arms and formally declare that Deets the Green makes too many rules about how to speak of zer and I refuse to fallow any of them.
*throws a Mandelbrot set over the head of the user above, and at the user above that instead*

(The black part of my avatar is actually a rotated Mandelbrot set)
^ *throws a freshly frizzled fraction of a fractured fractal* ^
Hooyaah: ^ *throws a freshly frizzled fraction of a fractured fractal* ^
*realizes that she just caught an entire fractal, then uses it to form another fractal. Then, takes a portion of the fractal that's bigger than the entire fractal and throws it back*
^ *throws an astrophysicist, a quantum computing scientist, and an aerospace engineer* ^
Hooyaah: ^ *throws an astrophysicist, a quantum computing scientist, and an aerospace engineer* ^
*throws her back*

(The idea here is that these phrases all refer to the same person)
I throw a medal to the Mary Sue scientist but it lands edge-wise on her chest and slices into her heart. I'm so befuddled by my bad throw that I forget to run away from my guilt.
I throw an old set of chemistry and biology textbooks to Lego -----^
(they didn't help me as much in regards to finding a date as i'd hoped, so you can have the lot)
Post edited April 19, 2024 by GamezRanker
I use what I learn to stitch the wound, but by that time she's been dead for a week. I throw the body into an unmarked grave and accept that her tragic death will haunt me forever.
Me and Corvo toss an allied rat swarm to the user above to help with their excess (lego) bodies problem -----^
GamezRanker: Me and Corvo toss an allied rat swarm to the user above to help with their excess (lego) bodies problem -----^
^ throws a Deathloop at GamezRanker