It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Having learned the Secret Technique from a panda, I catch the heavy black ball with a lit fuse, guide the slide of it all around me, and throw it to the next person.
*catches the black ball, realizing that it's actually rather light*

*throws a negative weight ball at the above user*
I throw a new challenge...
^ throws Blanka
*throws a scroll*

The scroll says: "If you value your life, you must answer the riddle written on this scroll. Failure to do so shall result in your death."

The rest of the scroll is blank.
^ *writes a riddle on the scroll which is illegible and throws it back*
^ throws Hooyaah an invisible ink style pen.
With Hooyaah stabbed by an invisible pen, I throw him a band-aid and expect him to pull the pen out himself without being able to see it.
^ *throws everyone in this Universe into another identical Universe, yet where nothing hurtful ever occurs*
*realizes that a universe where nothing hurtful ever occurs is one where nothing ever occurs*

*throws a black hole, so that something would occur*
*throws a curve ball into that black hole
^ I toss another black hole up so they can form a wormhole to some galaxy far far away

dtgreene: *realizes that a universe where nothing hurtful ever occurs is one where nothing ever occurs*
Kreia: And now you begin to truly learn [X]
Post edited May 08, 2024 by GamezRanker
dtgreene: *realizes that a universe where nothing hurtful ever occurs is one where nothing ever occurs*
GamezRanker: Kreia: And now you begin to truly learn [X]
Again, please don't post unmarked youtube links.

Back to the topic:

*throws a magic solution to all of the world's geopolitical problem, one that is the best possible outcome and that everybody in the world is happy with*
^ Tosses up some sympathies for your seemingly myriad amount of 1st world issues

dtgreene: Again, please don't post unmarked youtube links.
Again, note the [X] mark next to said links. That is my response to your request.
The polite thing to do would be to accept it and move on with life ;)
Post edited May 08, 2024 by GamezRanker
^ *throws an observation*

If you were to edit all your previous posts which were still unmarked, you would soon learn how remarkable they actually are.