It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Jóhann Jóhannsson - 'The Sun's Gone Dim and the Sky's Turned Black'.

Rest in peace...
Post edited February 18, 2018 by Lemon_Curry
Vintage Paris Jazz - The Paris Jazz Stars of the Jazz + Swing Era - YouTube
Post edited February 18, 2018 by gixgox
Depeche Mode - Playing the Angel (Album)
Currently listening to Silent Strike:
Fluviu I II III
Carousel
Words Kill People
Zakk Wylde - Way Beyond Empty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HELRC3-utWs
Peeping Tom - We're Not Alone

Mr. Bungle - Pink Cigarette
Patti Smith - Smells Like Teen Spirit - YouTube
Chairman Maf - Whistle
Pet Shop Boys - Did You See Me Coming?
The Midnight - Endless Summer

Absolutely one of the best albums of last summer and definitely worth a listen. Endless Summer, Sunset, Jason, Synthetic and The Comeback Kid are easily some of the best anthem synthwave pop to come out since the scene's inception, and even sounds decent live, especially the wailing guitar solos/intros, and adorned with some of the most mournful sax riffs I've heard in a loooooong time. Highly recommended.

Trevor Something - Soulless Computer Boy and the Eternal Render

A sort of a breakout experimental album, Robert kind of takes some modern songwriting tropes from hiphop and infuses it into his retrowave synthpop sound, along with some ambient beats and creates an album that's half poppy and half amazing soundscape, as the last half of the album could easily be featured into any epic sci-fi/cyberpunk feature or game. I liked it, even if it felt like two different albums, and I recommend checking it out for the last half alone.
https://youtu.be/2N4tXf3Ensw
Two Steps From Hell - Black Blade - like it!
Faun - Odin (feat. Einar Selvik / Wardruna & Martin Seeberg) (Germany Wuppertal March 2017)
Amon Amarth - Deceiver of the Gods
Chinese Man - Shikantaza