It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Happy new year to y'all and all.
So, uh, somebody remind me. Now that the holiday season is over, was I supposed to be hosting Secret Hitler, or was somebody else supposed to be doing something?
Happy New Year!

zeogold: Happy new year to y'all and all.
So, uh, somebody remind me. Now that the holiday season is over, was I supposed to be hosting Secret Hitler, or was somebody else supposed to be doing something?
Excellent question. You were kind of up, but I was kind of under the impression that your game would be shorter and easier, thus run during the holidays.

What does the hosting list say?
It is actually flub's turn and then zeo is up for Secret Hitler. Let's hear how everyone feels about getting back to playing and from flub about hosting.
Probably no surprise, but as I'm technically part of 'everyone' I'll go ahead and say my availability is still next to nil. That's not likely to change for the next 3-4 months at least.

Observer, maybe.
Happy New Year!
Bookwyrm627: You were kind of up, but I was kind of under the impression that your game would be shorter and easier, thus run during the holidays.
Ah. I figured nobody would be around for the holidays, so I decided to wait it out. My mistake.
Bookwyrm627: You were kind of up, but I was kind of under the impression that your game would be shorter and easier, thus run during the holidays.
zeogold: Ah. I figured nobody would be around for the holidays, so I decided to wait it out. My mistake.
*shrug* It seems to have worked out. I figure people needed the break and the time, or someone would have queried about the next game.
queriers gon' query, man.
Happy 2018 to all

I am afraid I still can't commit to play :( family and work stuff is too irregular and likely to continue like that in the near future.

Something shorter in the Resistance vein does tempt me, ad I eyed the Secret Hitler idea with interest.

Bookwyrm627: snip... I figure people needed the break and the time, ... snip
There's been some feelz in the past few months...
Happy New Year!
Hey all! Haven't checked in in a while.

How's the current game going?
There is none, as far as I'm aware.
Looks like Flub is up next for hosting.

Informal interest survey: I'd probably be in for that. Who else?
Bookwyrm627: Looks like Flub is up next for hosting.

Informal interest survey: I'd probably be in for that. Who else?
*raises hand tentatively*
Post edited February 10, 2018 by HypersomniacLive
Actually, I'm quite happy with taking a break at the moment. I wouldn't have time to play probably until end of February.

@HSL: happy 3000 rep! ;-)