It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mmh, yogsloth not only played, but he ROCKED it. I'm hoping GOG will participate this year too. It's the biggest and best season yet, and we're gonna be doing it up as much as we can.

The winner will even receive a certificate signed by Dmitry Davidoff, the creator of mafia :P

If you're wondering whether you should just jump into this or no, def give it a shot.
MrThingyman: The winner will even receive a certificate signed by Dmitry Davidoff, the creator of mafia :P
No thanks, I know a fake mayor when I see one.
MrThingyman: Mmh, yogsloth not only played, but he ROCKED it. I'm hoping GOG will participate this year too. It's the biggest and best season yet, and we're gonna be doing it up as much as we can.

The winner will even receive a certificate signed by Dmitry Davidoff, the creator of mafia :P

If you're wondering whether you should just jump into this or no, def give it a shot.
To anyone interested...

To be perfectly fair, not every game is filled with two people posting their reactive comments to every single post made by anyone else. I know a lot of those watching were turned off by the ridiculous post counts of Yeti and Rob last year. Most games are busy but weren't posted to oblivion like my game was. I won't consider playing again primarily because of the day end times. There wasn't a game where the end of day wasn't during the middle of my job, all of them ending from 2 PM - 10 PM and I work 2nd shift. It made it impossible to defend myself
When I tried a game over there I found it super fun. I'm not volunteering because I think we have stronger players and the the time commitment would be a killer... but that's my fault as I like to be on top of things and I would say a more relaxed player could make it work.

The pace of playing is certainly faster than here in GOG, which I found quite freeing (gods the editing posts because of avoiding edits is so sucky...) although yes, it can mean that some players will be posting a lot... even if it's one liners.
Brasas: When I tried a game over there I found it super fun. I'm not volunteering because I think we have stronger players and the the time commitment would be a killer... but that's my fault as I like to be on top of things and I would say a more relaxed player could make it work.

The pace of playing is certainly faster than here in GOG, which I found quite freeing (gods the editing posts because of avoiding edits is so sucky...) although yes, it can mean that some players will be posting a lot... even if it's one liners.
I nominate Brasas.

The list of players here who could dedicate the time is probably...well, no one, really. But you've semi-volunteered.
Sure, Brasas. If you do have the time to play over there, then do it! Don't worry about stronger players. You're strong enough and the crucial point is anyhow the time commitment.
GO Brasas GO!
HypersomniacLive: GO Brasas GO!
Agreed.

Wanting to play trumps perceived skill level. Just do your best and have fun.
flubbucket: Agreed.

Wanting to play trumps perceived skill level. Just do your best and have fun.
*waves*
Vote Brasas
If Brasas (or anyone else) has the time and energy to commit they have my full support. Also, make sure to have fun regardless of the outcome ;)
HypersomniacLive: GO Brasas GO!
If Brasas can't find the time, how about you, HSL?
What do you say, Brasas? :D
MrThingyman: What do you say, Brasas? :D
Let's give it a shot. I'll see about logging in there later today.
MrThingyman: What do you say, Brasas? :D
Brasas: Let's give it a shot. I'll see about logging in there later today.
Excellent! :)

Send me a PM on MU whenever you can, and I'll hit you up with the info you need.