It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold: I'm workin' on it. Just be forewarned that I may or may not take this opportunity to go out of my way to be particularly offensive towards Germans.
And Texans.
And Italians.
And basically every stereotype I can lampoon within a 250-mile radius.
Also cows. An unnerving amount of cows.
So basically it's Top Secret! the game?
i don't know how to play this game. i've come across many variants of the game and given it a go but i just don't know how to play this.
timmy010: i don't know how to play this game. i've come across many variants of the game and given it a go but i just don't know how to play this.
We don't really know how to play either, we just muddle through in our own individual styles.
bler144: We don't really know how to play either, we just muddle through in our own individual styles.
probably fit right in then. :)
zeogold: I'm workin' on it. Just be forewarned that I may or may not take this opportunity to go out of my way to be particularly offensive towards Germans.
Nur zu!
timmy010: probably fit right in then. :)
Absolutely!
bler144: We don't really know how to play either, we just muddle through in our own individual styles.
timmy010: probably fit right in then. :)
Yes. Welcome!
zeogold: Also cows. An unnerving amount of cows.
They deserve it.
Attachments:
moo.jpg (21 Kb)
zeogold: Also cows. An unnerving amount of cows.
Bookwyrm627: They deserve it.
Moo I say!
Attachments:
Hi.
ZFR: Hi.
Hiyas!!

What's up golddoc?
Right, sorry for the delay, you guys. Got saddled down with schoolwork, but the quarter just ended for me, so I hope to have the sign-up open sometime tonight or tomorrow.
On the bright(?) side, I think I have the theme/story relatively settled, although I might change it up a bit depending on how many get in the game. You guys do like cows, right?
Post edited March 16, 2018 by zeogold
zeogold: You guys do like cows, right?
Yum.
I'll say it again, Mooooooooo!
zeogold: Right, sorry for the delay, you guys. Got saddled down with schoolwork, but the quarter just ended for me, so I hope to have the sign-up open sometime tonight or tomorrow.
On the bright(?) side, I think I have the theme/story relatively settled, although I might change it up a bit depending on how many get in the game. You guys do like cows, right?
Moo? Moo!

(but please, Moo 1 or 2, not Moo 3 !)