It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Happy birthday :)

If I understand the rules correctly, I will enter for Trails in the Sky second and third chapters.

What made me happy last - had a nice wedding anniversary. And one of my dogs came through knee surgery pretty well.
Happy Birthday, I hope you have many more.

I would like to be in for The Mummy Demastered.

The last thing I remember making me happy was when I went hiking. The sky was clear and everything felt still.
Awesome giveaway, is very generous on your part, Pigulici!

I thought about it a bit, and I would like to be in for Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Eternal Edition, which should include all chapters of the saga!

The last thing that made me happy? A good movie always makes me happy, lately Avengers Infinity War has done more than well its duty, really exciting and epic for a superheroes movie.
I don't have a chance , so Happy Birthday to you pigulici .
Less than 48 hours until the draw...
Happy birthday! Thank you for such generous giveaway! I'd like to be in for Kingom Come Deliverence.
Happy birthday!

Thank you for the very generous giveaway!

I am in for Divinity: Original Sin 2

Good luck everyone!
Happy birthday pigulici si sper sa primesti tot ce iti doresti.

Thank you for this amazing giveaway.
I will participate for Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Divine Edition
Something that made me happy, happened today. I have a small youtube channel (34 subs) and i posted on twitter that i made the video for some promotion and the publishing house of the game actually responded to my tweet. That has never happened to me before so it makes me really happy
Post edited May 22, 2018 by AndreeaB
Last call, around 24h until the draw.
Happy Birthday!

My son went poopy in the potty TWICE over the weekend. Potty training is a real struggle lol.
Celton88: Happy Birthday!

My son went poopy in the potty TWICE over the weekend. Potty training is a real struggle lol.
That is cause for celebration!
Not in, but happy birthday! :)
What are you gonna do tomorrow for your birthday?
Get chocolate cake.
pkk234: What are you gonna do tomorrow for your birthday?
Get chocolate cake.
Beside work, not sure, not plan at all, just what I want in that moment, here, the cherries just come out, so a feast from them it is a good start.
Merry one year closer to death day! Remember, eat lots of cake if you want to avoid an existential crisis.

Anyway, I am in for ELEX + Digital Extras.

Last thing that made me happy was eating at an absolutely amazing Japanese restaurant while on holiday in Perth of all places. The waitress was a real bundle of joy and enthusiasm and the food was easily the best sushi I've ever had in my life by a huge margin. The scallops and eel in particular were so, so goddamn delicious in ways that I never even thought possible.

Yeah, I'm a fat fuck. Can you tell?
Post edited May 23, 2018 by Hesusio