It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
tinyE: Every day he condemns ISIS and M-13. (...) The guy is a bigot and there is no amount of rationalizing you can do to change that.
Dalthnock: Supporting ISIS & MS-13, by far the largest international gang, who engage in child trafficking, murder & paedophilia rings (among other fun things) to own the Trumptards.

Wew, lad.
The Left in a nutshell... but let's not go off-topic.
low rated
Dalthnock: Supporting ISIS & MS-13, by far the largest international gang, who engage in child trafficking, murder & paedophilia rings (among other fun things) to own the Trumptards.

Wew, lad.
Drakhor: The Left in a nutshell... but let's not go off-topic.
Oh, we've been naughty. Let's behave! *giggle*

How about that tweet, eh? Whole world goin' to heck in a handbasket, I tell ya.
tinyE: Of actual terrorist groups/gangs, he only goes after the non white ones. Every day he condemns ISIS and M-13. When, if ever. have you ever seen him condemn, much less just criticize, either the Klan or the Aryan Front?
to :
tinyE: Every day he condemns ISIS and M-13. (...) The guy is a bigot and there is no amount of rationalizing you can do to change that.
Dalthnock: Supporting ISIS & MS-13
Yup. That's how it goes.

(In the world of pure defenders of journalism ethics, of course.)
Post edited July 22, 2018 by Telika
low rated
Telika: From :
tinyE: Of actual terrorist groups/gangs, he only goes after the non white ones. Every day he condemns ISIS and M-13. When, if ever. have you ever seen him condemn, much less just criticize, either the Klan or the Aryan Front?
Telika: to :
Dalthnock: Supporting ISIS & MS-13
Telika: Yup. That's how it goes.
You will notice I did include the (...) to point out that there was content removed from the quote.

It's standard procedure when the original is too lengthy, allowing the quotation to be short, concise & to the point.

I notice you didn't extend the same courtesy to me. You simply edited out my post, without conveying the information that there might be more to it than what you posted yourself.
Post edited July 22, 2018 by Dalthnock
low rated
Dalthnock: Oh, we've been naughty.
Considering that my reputation has gone from +2 to -3 already, and all my previous comments are now "Below viewing treshold" (which in itself is funny, considering the Code of Conduct explicity states that "Abuse or encouraging abuse of the reputation system" is not tolerated), I guess it's safe to say that I have indeed hurt some people's feefees.

Either way, not going to stay around here. Just added another voice to the amount of people who have been rightfully angered by this betrayal, for as little as it's worth to people who clearly don't care anyway.
low rated
Dalthnock: to the point.
Seriously. :-/
low rated
deleted
low rated
Mr. 209, it's Telika's fault. I want to go back to the original topic, but he won't let me, the big meanie.
bell02: really have enough of this shit

and now you are telling the folks here that it is only done publicly when it serve the sjw narrative, great.
Do i have not the right to be angry as a consumer? I really have fuc'*'ing enough about this shit!
This Bias journo shittery and all the kneeling on resetera is so out of order, get your shit together god damn it. i paid for my products here, not to be betrayed by some assfucking weird hidden ideoligy cabalism blah blah.

I want someone else to be mod in here, at best your boss,..
Linko90: You have the right to stay within the code of conduct here on the forum. This is not a new process. I'd advise in the future you refrain from commenting in such a manner, take note from your peers who have mostly stayed within the limits of the rules.

Thank you.
Code of conduct? His post wasn't that bad. I've had left wingers come down on me MUCH harder than this and nothing has been done about it.
low rated
deleted
low rated
The one good thing about seeing people outraged over a tweet for three days is knowing that there are, in fact, people who have even less of a life than I do :D
Breja: The one good thing about seeing people outraged over a tweet for three days is knowing that there are, in fact, people who have even less of a life than I do :D
It's the implications of the tweet. If gog is supporting sjws who want to destroy gaming, it's an appropriate action to stop supporting gog. I don't want my gaming hobby ruined like they have done with comics, star wars, recently thundercats and she-ra(aka man-ra). I'm not yet convinced that's what gog is doing, but I'm definitely watching cautiously.
StingingVelvet: You make a solid point, but I guess I just don't think the number of people who even care about this, let alone the number passionate enough about the GG side, amount to anything threatening. If word spread and news sites started posting about "prominent game storefront supports controversial GamerGame movement" then that could snowball into a big thing. Quietly denouncing said group while removing a twitter joke? I doubt it makes anywhere near the ripples needed to hurt GOG's business with the silent majority who don't care much.
You assume there'll be no snowball effect from this one. At this point gog and cdpr lost the 'we understand gamers' or are for gamers label. With it it lost a lot of goodwill..

And there'll be people spreading info about it, just like they used to recommend gog and try to popularize it.

You think next time gog or cdpr trips up you think those people who would jump to defend them will do it ? There's a saying, revenge tastes best served cold.

It's a slow snowball, but once it hit it will stung way more than anything you can expect from small sjw outbursts.
Post edited July 22, 2018 by ashtonx
low rated
Breja: The one good thing about seeing people outraged over a tweet for three days is knowing that there are, in fact, people who have even less of a life than I do :D
devoras: It's the implications of the tweet. If gog is supporting sjws who want to destroy gaming, it's an appropriate action to stop supporting gog. I don't want my gaming hobby ruined like they have done with comics, star wars, recently thundercats and she-ra(aka man-ra). I'm not yet convinced that's what gog is doing, but I'm definitely watching cautiously.
The SJWs are taking our jobs! ... I mean games!

Hint: What you brought up as examples is motivated by people in suits who think they can reach even more people - despite already being mainstream - by forcefully including minorites in a regularly cringeworthy fashion. But you do you.
Ashnak: The SJWs are taking our jobs! ... I mean games!

Hint: What you brought up as examples is motivated by people in suits who think they can reach even more people - despite already being mainstream - by forcefully including minorites in a regularly cringeworthy fashion. But you do you.
They haven't made much progress, yet, and I want to keep it that way. However sometimes a battletech pronoun instead of gender selection slips through.

If you actually look at what happened with comics, you have a bunch of crazy people trying to use comics as a platform for ideology instead of as a platform for entertainment, who actively attack anyone in the industry who doesn't bow down to their politics. They focus entirely on political ideology and forget that they're supposed to be a form of entertainment first and not a propaganda machine.

It's not as simple as you try to make it sound. If games journalists stop whining constantly about racism and sexism where none exist, and stop focusing on whether there are enough 'x'(insert whatever 'x' there is not enough of) in a game, I'll stop being concerned about them meddling. There's enough of that nonsense in real life, to the point where inanimate objects like air conditioners and roads have been accused of being sexist. It's really tiresome.