It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Title says it all.
Please wait at least 48 hours before filing a missing patch report.
high rated
No need to wait for 48 hours :)

Just reported this to our team.
Ashleee: No need to wait for 48 hours :)

I was making a missing persons report joke. ;)
I can see it now: in a year or two, there will be posts asking where the patch that was released on Steam 24 seconds ago is. Are people really this impatient? I've been waiting over a year for the Bard's Tale (2004) patch, which will likely never come, and am expecting West of Loathing to be delisted soon due to developer inattention, but yeah, if Lorelai is more than a day out of date, it's the end of the world.

Edit:
tinyE just let me know that apparently there were people wanting The Witcher 3 before it was even officially for sale, because some other sites were (illegally?) offering it early. I guess that sort of counts as the same thing, as it proves that people lack patience, and sometimes even become angrily entitled when they don't get their way. I'm not sure how pre-orders and pre-loading fit into this, but it all seems kind of silly to me.
Post edited May 01, 2019 by darktjm
OP is probably new to the forums, in that case Welcome :)

24 hours isn't much compared to the fate of some other games, which may be lacking an update for weeks or months, also today is an international holiday, the patch will have to wait for tomorrow.
Ganni1987: OP is probably new to the forums, in that case Welcome :)

24 hours isn't much compared to the fate of some other games, which may be lacking an update for weeks or months, also today is an international holiday, the patch will have to wait for tomorrow.
Developers can push game updates via Galaxy, even if installers have to wait. Shouldn't be a need to wait 24 hours.
Asteroids: Title says it all.
It really does. :P

Weird that the patch still doesn't seem to be on GOG.
low rated
Ganni1987: OP is probably new to the forums, in that case Welcome :)

omega64: Developers can push game updates via Galaxy, even if installers have to wait. Shouldn't be a need to wait 24 hours.
Patches still requires "GOG approval"

omega64: Weird that the patch still doesn't seem to be on GOG.
They usually have to test it out on their various test machines first(iirc). This could take some time...especially if thier test machines are tied up testing new releases as well.

omega64: Developers can push game updates via Galaxy, even if installers have to wait. Shouldn't be a need to wait 24 hours.
satoru: Patches still requires "GOG approval"
With how much you nag on GOG, why even stay on GOG if you dislike them so much?
Post edited May 06, 2019 by GameRager
low rated
GameRager: They usually have to test it out on their various test machines first(iirc). This could take some time...especially if thier test machines are tied up testing new releases as well.

GameRager: With how much you nag on GOG, why even stay on GOG if you dislike them so much?
I mean would you prefer I lied to you about how GOG works and say all patches magically flow without their intervention? Seems odd that you would prefer I lie which would be a banable offense would it not?

We both state the same thing. Patches need "GOG approval"

Good thing is that 1.0.2 is out now

Bad thing is now you're now waiting for 1.0.3 which was released on May 3rd

But hey progress right?
Post edited May 06, 2019 by satoru
GameRager: They usually have to test it out on their various test machines first(iirc). This could take some time...especially if thier test machines are tied up testing new releases as well.

With how much you nag on GOG, why even stay on GOG if you dislike them so much?
satoru: I mean would you prefer I lied to you about how GOG works and say all patches magically flow without their intervention? Seems odd that you would prefer I lie which would be a banable offense would it not?

But hey progress right?
Good lord , what if there was a say good multiplayer game on gog on the likes of cs go or cod they get patched so frequently

GameRager: With how much you nag on GOG, why even stay on GOG if you dislike them so much?
Devs can push patches on time via Galaxy though. Not the case here either.
satoru: I mean would you prefer I lied to you about how GOG works and say all patches magically flow without their intervention? Seems odd that you would prefer I lie which would be a banable offense would it not?

But hey progress right?
I would prefer it if you were less biased against GOG and less biased towards other stores(as you seem to be).

As for lying.....small white lies are probably acceptable, whereas lying to staff/lying about important things would not be. Of course I could be slightly wrong on this(i'm not a blue, after all), so take it with a grain of salt.

I agree the patches could be approved faster, though.