It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Plenty of bugs were harmed in the making of this update.

Pathfinder: Kingmaker recently received a hefty update which fixed plenty of issues and paved the way for future improvements.
The team has extra content on the way too, with The Wildcards DLC coming soon alongside the game's Season Pass.

Epic, complicated RPGs can often be the perfect breeding ground for complicated bugs. The Pathfinder: Kingmaker devs armed themselves with lines upon lines of pesticide code and squashed A LOT of the little devils, thus fixing hiccups in quests, areas, Kingdom management, Classes, mechanics, and more.
See the full patch notes here.

Those hungry for new content should look forward to The Wildcards DLC, which promises to bring a new race (Tieflings), the Kineticist class, and a new (romanceable) companion with her very own story to discover.

The Wildcards DLC and the game's Season Pass are scheduled for release on December 6th.
Yes, please - more races, more classes, more characters. Sounds good. :)
Brilliant! Will wait for some complete edition, when all the bugs will be squished out, plenty of other huge RPGs to play till then :)
Awesome! Can't wait.
GOG the patch notes explicitly say that the DLC for Linux should be supported with this patch but they've not been added yet, could you make some mention of that perhaps?

It would also be nice if you fixed the glitch that shows links for the Windows DLC on the Linux page till you switch OS and back.
Why is this not showing up as a Updated game then? Ther have been lots of updates, none of which flagged as updates. Same happened with Dying Light. Whats the point of an update system if its only used sometimes?
nightcraw1er.488: Why is this not showing up as a Updated game then? Ther have been lots of updates, none of which flagged as updates. Same happened with Dying Light. Whats the point of an update system if its only used sometimes?
Mostly those were bigger hotfixes, like medium fixes, while few days back game got 1.0 update with huge bugfixes.
nightcraw1er.488: Why is this not showing up as a Updated game then? Ther have been lots of updates, none of which flagged as updates. Same happened with Dying Light. Whats the point of an update system if its only used sometimes?
BeatriceElysia: Mostly those were bigger hotfixes, like medium fixes, while few days back game got 1.0 update with huge bugfixes.
And the point being? Its not been marked as updated ever, since release, big or small. Much like Dying LIght never had. I repeat above, what is the point having a change log which is only used every so often.
Dear Owlcat, when will you release Polish Language Pack DLC ?
Still no DLC for Linux, I'm not sure how this game passed curation, it shouldn't even be on the list.
After they released the game in alpha state with millions of bugs and broken features, I really hope that DLC will be free.
I got this game with the expansion pass (aka emperor edition or some stuff like that), and I kind of regret it because at least as it is now it's kind of boring. Allow me to ellaborate

The first thing that hits you is that mechanics themselves are boring. Everything is too random. Three different reloads will lead to three different outcomes doing exactly the same thing, and game is way too much about reloading, applying the right buffs in the right order, and hoping RNGus doesn't decide to send you to the reload screen once again.

On top of that, the story is not too compelling... it's kind of ham-fisted, and you don't really care overmuch over the backstories of the guys you're saddled with, let alone the overall story (something something... evil fairies?). There's also a strategic kingdom management minigame that plays like a dumbed down version of civilization, except with some hard timers that make it actually impossible to get into the more interesting side stories (not that they are very interesting... many of them are resolved offscreen) without risking disaster. In a way, the game tries to be a combination of "Baldur's Gate" and "Crusader Kings", but it kind of fails at both.

I'm waiting to see if between the patches and the next three DLC (which is what you get from the season pass. Three DLC. If it gets to three) fix the game. But I'm not holding my breath. And I certainly don't recommend buying (least of all without a discount) as it is right now (and I mean this gameplay wise, ignoring the -many- bugs the game actually has)
Did they sort out all add-ons and expansion issues for Linux users? I'm hesitant to buy the game until then.
shmerl: Did they sort out all add-ons and expansion issues for Linux users? I'm hesitant to buy the game until then.
No change as of today. I've requested a refund, I've pre-ordered the game for a reason - to get the bonus items, if I can't get them due to the dev's incompetence, then I have no need for the game in my collection.
Attachments:
Post edited November 21, 2018 by Ganni1987
The game have had a lot of updates, but GOG never set update flag for it.