It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Plenty of bugs were harmed in the making of this update.

Pathfinder: Kingmaker recently received a hefty update which fixed plenty of issues and paved the way for future improvements.
The team has extra content on the way too, with The Wildcards DLC coming soon alongside the game's Season Pass.

Epic, complicated RPGs can often be the perfect breeding ground for complicated bugs. The Pathfinder: Kingmaker devs armed themselves with lines upon lines of pesticide code and squashed A LOT of the little devils, thus fixing hiccups in quests, areas, Kingdom management, Classes, mechanics, and more.
See the full patch notes here.

Those hungry for new content should look forward to The Wildcards DLC, which promises to bring a new race (Tieflings), the Kineticist class, and a new (romanceable) companion with her very own story to discover.

The Wildcards DLC and the game's Season Pass are scheduled for release on December 6th.
Thankyou for the incrimental updates and not lobbing 17gb for bug patches again.
low rated
Massive Patch or not, this game is terrible, worst RPG I have ever owned and played! Shameful!
Post edited November 30, 2018 by GazzaRover
GazzaRover: Massive Patch or not, this game is terrible, worst RPG I have ever owned and played! Shameful!
Why is that? Most people, including myself, don't feel that way.
GazzaRover: Massive Patch or not, this game is terrible, worst RPG I have ever owned and played! Shameful!
Axel173: Why is that? Most people, including myself, don't feel that way.
Why is it you feel you need to defend it like you're being paid to? I lost interest when I got the the end area and had to fight hordes of incorporeal creatures that all do status damage, it's boring, even after forgiving all the bugs and other issues.

But as I understand it, your position is that all bugs are someone's own PC's fault.
Axel173: Why is that? Most people, including myself, don't feel that way.
jbitzer: Why is it you feel you need to defend it like you're being paid to? I lost interest when I got the the end area and had to fight hordes of incorporeal creatures that all do status damage, it's boring, even after forgiving all the bugs and other issues.

But as I understand it, your position is that all bugs are someone's own PC's fault.
I'm simply asking him for a reason as I'm curious, nowhere was I taking an defensive stance for the game. If I'm positive about a game, then it doesn't suddenly mean I'm defending it, it's just my opinions about the game, and they happen to be mostly positive. Quite a reach with the bugs thing, don't you think? Well it is, I made a conclusion on one bug based on reasons you've seemingly already read. And from that you say I view all bugs that way, exaggeration or not, that's just nonsense.
Post edited December 09, 2018 by Axel173
It would be nice to get bugs resolved like Pittax-Questchain not ending and Amiris chain being stuck.
Good to see that this game is being supported.

I believe if/when the bugs will be fixed, it will become a top 5 in cRPG genre.
Niggles: Why are there so many polarising views about the game?
The core the game design is good, but numerous (almost gamebreaking) day 1 one bugs and the extreme difficulty (even on normal) of the game create such reviews.

IMHO this game will gradually become a genre classic, should the devs sort out the bugs firstly.
Post edited December 30, 2018 by harharduki
This is the best true RPG on the market today. The bugs are minor and have not yet affected my gameplay at all. This has a polish and feel that reminds me of the glory days of SSI and their Forgotten Realms series.
90% of the bugs and issues has been fixed now, do report any bugs you find though.