It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The cult classic is back, faithfully remade in spongetastic splendor! SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated is now available in pre-order on GOG.COM with a 10% discount lasting until the game’s release on 23rd June.

Play as SpongeBob, Patrick, and Sandy. Use their unique sets of skills to thwart Plankton's evil plan to rule Bikini Bottom with his army of wacky robots.
high rated
Wait, SpongeBob on GOG?

SpongeGOG?
high rated
Are you ready, kids?

Enjoy the SpongeGOG, damn, again - enjoy the SpongeBob Pre-Purchase start ;) Great to have it here on GOG!

Stay tuned!
Post edited April 16, 2020 by ThomNG
Not really a fan of the show, but I recall the game being pretty enjoyable.

Thanks a ton for the gog release! :)

Will buy it later today.
Post edited April 16, 2020 by NuffCatnip
Nice to see this released on here it looks fun.

But truth be told, I never understood why this show is so popular in germany. It feels like its completely worshiped over here. Is that the case everywhere?
Post edited April 16, 2020 by Dray2k
ThomNG: Are you ready, kids?

Enjoy the SpongeGOG, damn, again - enjoy the SpongeBob Pre-Purchase start ;) Great to have it here on GOG!

Stay tuned!
Awesome, great to see this coming here! Thanks!
Can we play as Gary the snail?
Dray2k: Is that the case everywhere?
The creator passed away and it's still going. I don't know about worship, but here in the US it saturated (water puns) a lot of stuff for a while but its popularity is nowhere near what it was 10 or so years ago.
Oh! Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Well if there ever was a character that said you made it...... that character is Spongebob.
Post edited April 16, 2020 by wolfsite
high rated
Plokite_Wolf: Wait, SpongeBob on GOG?

SpongeGOG?
SpongeGOG GalaxyPants
ThomNG: Are you ready, kids?

Stay tuned!
Aye, Aye Captain!
I wasnt the only one taking a look on my monitor!
Attachments:
p1000616.jpg (500 Kb)
Wendel Bezerra's voice: I'm ready!
Post edited April 17, 2020 by M3troid
AwesomePanda23: SpongeGOG GalaxyPants
Perfect!