It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Drive on Moscow is now available DRM-free. Get it 50% off until March 6th, 2pm UTC.

Defend the homeland as the Soviets, or lead a bold push to seize the Soviet capital as the Axis.

As commander, direct your troops across a detailed campaign map, capturing territory and planning strategies. You must overcome your opponent, vast distances, and extreme weather to achieve victory.
Link doesn't work. Also, where is the midweek sale?
GOG.com: Drive on Moscow is now available DRM-free. Get it 50% off until March 6th, 2pm UTC.

Defend the homeland as the Soviets, or lead a bold push to seize the Soviet capital as the Axis.

As commander, direct your troops across a detailed campaign map, capturing territory and planning strategies. You must overcome your opponent, vast distances, and extreme weather to achieve victory.
Nope. It isn't there. Neither via your link nor via the link in the store.
Store page comes up, only in Russian and Ruble for language and pricing. Won't switch to English/USD. Hah.
low rated
GOG.com: Defend the homeland as the Soviets, or lead a bold push to seize the Soviet capital as the Axis.
That's some choice...
Link seems to be working for me, as at now. Games not really appealing to me personally though.
I grew up with wargames in the 80s. This game appears spartan compared to them.
Either the collection of screenshots is terrible, or this is a very light (shallow) wargame with very light on the presentation.

EDIT: Ok apparently I missed some screenshots.
It doesn't look bad.
I think I will get it.
Post edited February 27, 2019 by trusteft
low rated
It's part of the new GOG policy?
Only propose new cheap indie Games?
Where is Skyrim?

Low rated?
BUT WHY?
It's forbidden to have an opinion?
Post edited February 27, 2019 by Reglisse
low rated
Commies or Fascists, for this game they are the same thing just in different colors. ;p
GOG.com: Defend the homeland as the Soviets, or lead a bold push to seize the Soviet capital as the Axis.
Breja: That's some choice...
HenitoKisou: Commies or Fascists, for this game they are the same thing just in different colors. ;p
I guess the only good choice for you is to fight for US so it would become great again. Oh, wait...
Post edited February 27, 2019 by LootHunter
high rated
Reglisse: Where is Skyrim?
North of Cyrodiil.
7th picture doesn't load propely
LootHunter: I guess the only good choice for you is to fight for US so it would become great again. Oh, wait...
Let's see, are the US among the countries that invaded Poland in 39... oh, wait...
Reglisse: Where is Skyrim?
Breja: North of Cyrodiil.
You make me laugh xD
But I'm a bit bored to see all those uninteresting games in my eyes on GOG.
Would like some AMAZING news!
HenitoKisou: Commies or Fascists, for this game they are the same thing just in different colors. ;p
LootHunter: I guess the only good choice for you is to fight for US so it would become great again. Oh, wait...
Patience. The MAGA version should come here sooner or later.
http://www.matrixgames.com/store/product.asp?gid=588