It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lorelai is now available DRM-free. Get it 10% off until May 3rd, 5pm UTC.

Lorelai, by Harvester Games, is the conclusive part of R. Michalski's Devil Came Through Here adventure game trilogy, alongside The Cat Lady (2012) and Downfall (2016).

Lorelai will never forget that day. The little she had, it was taken away. Her whole world disintegrated. She never really had a chance, but Lorelai refused to give up. She will fight. And not even death will stop her from getting it all back.
Good news for those following this series of games I guess. I should really play the first one myself.
Post edited April 26, 2019 by Bigs
Released on GOG before Steam. Will wonders never cease? It has a store page on Steam, but it still says "Coming soon
This item is not yet available" and it's not available for purchase.
Post edited April 26, 2019 by finkleroy
low rated

Post edited April 27, 2019 by Fairfox
Aaaaaand another must-have.

Waited for this last part of the trilogy. But sadly there is too much air in my wallet at the moment.
And it's only GOG's fault; there are too many good games I could not resist to buy.

So Lorelai has to wait for a short while on the wishlist - with high priority. Promised.

Fixed!
For a "blue":
T̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶l̶i̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶-̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶w̶i̶s̶h̶l̶i̶s̶t̶.̶
Post edited April 26, 2019 by gixgox

She was drowned in suicide
Faithless lover cast aside
This is how she came to be
Lorelei of the sea
Oh, sorry, wrong spelling. It's been a while since I last heard that song.
Post edited April 26, 2019 by Maighstir
I was hoping for this to come to GOG the moment I heard about it. So many interesting agmes lately and so little time - but this hast to be an instabought.
Oh cool. Downfall was fun. I really should play The Cat Lady soon.
instabought :)

The Cat Lady is awesome, and so is Downfall (the original one, I have yet to try out the new one)
ohhh, yesssssss! bought it right away!

PS: Gosh! This and Psycho Yuppi on the same day!
Post edited April 26, 2019 by dyscode
low rated
One thing: Does this game (and Downfall) deal with depression and similar issues to the extent that The Cat Lady does?

In particular, should this game come with a content/trigger warning?

(Note that needing a warning doesn't mean the game is bad or should be changed; it just means that one might not want to play the game if they're not in a healthy state of mind, or at least might want to at least mentally prepare themself for what the game has to offer.)
edit: nevermind .

second edit : Now i'm confused .

Minimum system requirements on Gog :
System:
Windows 7, 8, 10 (64-bit OS)
Processor:
Dual-core Intel or AMD CPU
Memory:
4 GB RAM
Graphics:
NVIDIA or AMD ATI video card with 2GB of RAM (Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 or higher/ATI Radeon 4890 or higher)
DirectX:
Version 11
Storage:
11 GB available space
Sound:
DirectX compatible sound card
Other:
Keyboard. Specification is for low resolution/quality settings
on Steam :
System Requirements

Minimum:
Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA or AMD ATI video card with 2GB of VRAM (Nvidia GeForce GT 705 or higher/AMD Radeon HD 8450G or higher)
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 11 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
Additional Notes: Keyboard. Specification is for low resolution/quality settings
Post edited April 26, 2019 by i_hope_you_rot
Instabought!
Thx for this first day release. Even Screen7 and Steam doesn't have it yet.
I loved The Cat Lady and really enjoyed Downfall. I can't wait to play it.
Thx GOG!
Very pleased to see this.

Full-price purchase when I regain a gaming budget.
dtgreene: One thing: Does this game (and Downfall) deal with depression and similar issues to the extent that The Cat Lady does?

In particular, should this game come with a content/trigger warning?

(Note that needing a warning doesn't mean the game is bad or should be changed; it just means that one might not want to play the game if they're not in a healthy state of mind, or at least might want to at least mentally prepare themself for what the game has to offer.)
Both games probably are quite depressing though imo watching screenshots and trailers should be enough to see this. Do you really need a warning for a video game?