It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Small city blues.

Rainswept is now available, DRM-free. Get it 15% off until February 8th, 5pm UTC.

People in Pineview only die of old age. But not Chris and Diane, the recently relocated couple found shot on their apartment floor. Detective Stone is not convinced by the murder-suicide assumptions but to uncover the truth he must delve into the couple's troubled history while putting his own sanity on the line. Interact with a diverse, intriguing cast of characters and learn the town's hidden stories through both Stone's and Chris' perspective.

Get the Soundtrack for your collection.
durandl: Oh look it's Castiel!
mintee: that cracked me up lol

i kinda like its clean artstyle but what text the trailer showed was pretty depressing, gonna wait on this one for a deep sale
Thanks! Happened to me too, in a good way. It's almost uncanny how similar they look. It certainly looks different or stylized, and it reminds me a bit of The Order of the Stick, although this game certainly has a lot more details.

The game might be interesting but it certainly looks a bit too mythical or spiritual for my taste.
gamesfreak64: i saw a similar game on steam a guy who relives something every time he is inside the woods with a camper and every time he 'dies' he wakes up and gets a little closer to whats happening .... ( can't remember the name)
Anamon: I saw that too, and bookmarked it:
AWAKE - Definitive Edition

This one certainly has an art style that will take some getting used to. But it's an adventure, so if it gets plot, characters and atmosphere right, the visual style becomes secondary anyway. I might risk it, it's very reasonably priced.
ah thats the name , thanks for the reply, its listed on my steamlist aswell: 2.99 euros is a good price.