It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Small city blues.

Rainswept is now available, DRM-free. Get it 15% off until February 8th, 5pm UTC.

People in Pineview only die of old age. But not Chris and Diane, the recently relocated couple found shot on their apartment floor. Detective Stone is not convinced by the murder-suicide assumptions but to uncover the truth he must delve into the couple's troubled history while putting his own sanity on the line. Interact with a diverse, intriguing cast of characters and learn the town's hidden stories through both Stone's and Chris' perspective.

Get the Soundtrack for your collection.
*pop*
Too bad about all the characters going into FDR mode when they're sitting.
link
other link
EDIT: Fixed first link
Post edited February 02, 2019 by HunchBluntley
HunchBluntley: Too bad about all the characters going into FDR mode when they're sitting.
link
other link
indeed.

as i always say, never skip leg day!
Now this looks very interesting. Reminds me a bit of Dirty Split perhaps? But with a more serious and maybe a little Twin Peaks-ish story. Wishlisted.
The game looks interesting, although I'm not much of a fan of the animation style.
low rated
Eh another pretentious hipster indie game. What is it with hipsters and smoking. Can't see why this game is here while others get rejected.
Oh look it's Castiel!
David9855: Eh another pretentious hipster indie game. What is it with hipsters and smoking. Can't see why this game is here while others get rejected.
Yeah, these type of games offer a lot and then they are always a let down. No puzzles or very easy ones. Like playing a long poem. I hope this one is different, but I doubt it will be.

Back in the day we would call these type of games "experimental" and you bought them at your own risk knowing full well you were likely to waste your time and money.

I hope I'm wrong.
David9855: Eh another pretentious hipster indie game. What is it with hipsters and smoking. Can't see why this game is here while others get rejected.
Tuco40: Yeah, these type of games offer a lot and then they are always a let down. No puzzles or very easy ones. Like playing a long poem. I hope this one is different, but I doubt it will be.

Back in the day we would call these type of games "experimental" and you bought them at your own risk knowing full well you were likely to waste your time and money.

I hope I'm wrong.
Should really be a free flash game but hey might be someones cup of tea, I fine if people want to smoke but I'm sick of hipsters trying to push it as 'artsy'
durandl: Oh look it's Castiel!
that cracked me up lol

i kinda like its clean artstyle but what text the trailer showed was pretty depressing, gonna wait on this one for a deep sale
SirPrimalform: The game looks interesting, although I'm not much of a fan of the animation style.
same here.... but tbh the animation looks pretty meh to me , i saw a similar game on steam a guy who relives something every time he is inside the woods with a camper and every time he 'dies' he wakes up and gets a little closer to whats happening .... ( can't remember the name)

This has to be a typo i hope , please tell me these are the recommended requirements

Minimum system requirements:
System:
Windows 7 or later
Processor:
Intel i5 Quad-Core !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (✖╭╮✖)
Memory:
4 GB RAM
Graphics:
Intel HD 4000
Storage:
1103 MB available space
Post edited February 03, 2019 by gamesfreak64
as for legs :D

look at this 'leg' movement

https://youtu.be/34NfuVCrfok

Xi xiao 3

https://youtu.be/hw4wzwYeZ0Y

okay its a movie but still , its old made with flash but the movements are so good ....
so it is possible to create good animations.
gamesfreak64: i saw a similar game on steam a guy who relives something every time he is inside the woods with a camper and every time he 'dies' he wakes up and gets a little closer to whats happening .... ( can't remember the name)
I saw that too, and bookmarked it:
AWAKE - Definitive Edition

This one certainly has an art style that will take some getting used to. But it's an adventure, so if it gets plot, characters and atmosphere right, the visual style becomes secondary anyway. I might risk it, it's very reasonably priced.
Post edited February 04, 2019 by Anamon
They need a better logo designer. I read that as rainsweat cause of their design. And now to me this game will always be rainsweat.