It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Starcom: Nexus is now available on GOG.COM and 25% off until 10th February, 2 PM UTC.

Suddenly thrown into an unknown galaxy, you must explore, fight or befriend aliens as well as transform your ship from a small survey vessel into a powerful battlecruiser.

Discover a wide open-world universe with numerous quests and storylines, as well as hundreds of unique planet anomalies, and space artifacts!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
Looks cool. Wishlisted for now. Any similarity to Space Rangers?
How come no linux version on GOG?
Great to see this here, instabought!
looks pretty cool.
Is this anything like Escape Velocity?
Instabuy because of the hunter2 reference.
Is there any randomization?
igrok: How come no linux version on GOG?
I have seen that as well: linux support
The Linux version is in Beta (1.0.3), it should arrive soon.
It would be nice to get this information through GOG publications.
Post edited February 03, 2021 by LinuxFire
FInally!

Will buy ASAP.
Looks interesting. Wishlisted.
ShadowWulfe: Looks cool. Wishlisted for now. Any similarity to Space Rangers?
no, but it is good in its own right
IronArcturus: Is there any randomization?
no
Post edited February 03, 2021 by Zimerius
Hm, reminds me of the old "Starflight" games, which are here on GOG, too.
I'm already sold on the game, but what happened to the trailler? Still being sanitized of the other shop logo at the end?
Maxvorstadt: Hm, reminds me of the old "Starflight" games, which are here on GOG, too.
The features and descriptions certainly has that vibe (i loved starflight too). Wonder if anyone has tried it yet?.