It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Sadly this will kill my gift giving :(

https://steamcommunity.com/games/593110/announcements/detail/1301948399254001159
Yeah this new gifting restriction is just horse balls. My friend in Canada can't even gift some games to his friends in US, for god's sake!
"....we want to make it easier...." As in "We don't care what you want, that's how things will be from now on"
Regional pricing at its finest
me too. this is sad and stupid
that move is generating a lot of rants and hungry people; unfortunately most of them will forget very soon :(
This is very unfortunate since almost all my gifts were bought on sale to be gifted later. If gifts can only be bought at the time of gifting...
Huh, that's a bummer. They will hit scammers and resellers while making sure they enforce their prices, but the genuine gifting will also suffer...
btw they claim you'll still be able to buy gift that friends will receive later; you just have to know when by telling for example 3 months, 4 weeks etc and the price of the item on your friend's region should be near the one you paid..

so basically they want to be an international company but they do NOT want you to be an international user.. this is maybe even worst than regional locks.. :(
high rated
Sadly the new way that Steam is doing gifts will limit my giving, so unless things change all my giveaways will be keys only.

This is the Police
Undertale
Metrico
The Turing Test

Good luck!
high rated
Congratulations to BrianFarnet who won Expeditions: Viking!
Post edited May 16, 2017 by oasis789
high rated
I accidentally made The Turing Test a week longer than I meant too, sorry!
trentonlf: I accidentally made The Turing Test a week longer than I meant too, sorry!
Ha ha!, it happens ^_^

Actually, it happened to me once, too. Then I found that 1 week for my giveaways was not so bad, so... I've using that time-limit since then... (:P)
oasis789: Congratulations to BrianFarnet who won Expeditions: Viking!. Because this was so popular, with 18 entries, I will be doing another one so more of you can enjoy this amazing RPG.

https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/zlFvG/expeditions-viking

As before, since this is a brand new game, I hope that the winners will commit to playing it soon and leaving a review to support the indie developers.
I swear by the Hammer of Thor, that if I win I shall indeed play it through to give an accurate review.
high rated
Congratulations to AdamBiser, Azgrel, and Silrog/Golwar who won Expeditions Viking! I look forward to hearing the saga of your epic adventures!
Post edited May 16, 2017 by oasis789
high rated
Let's try new steam gift system, please the winner add me on steam after giveaway ends.

One star - https://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/ws1bP/one-star

Good luck all!
Post edited May 15, 2017 by motorkar