It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you to Zeo and bler.

My steam account has its first entry that wasn't put there exclusively for GOG-connect purposes.

Yikes.
LootHunter: Can I have Planetary Annihilation Titans?
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you, zeo! (And Prah for donating this game!)
MarkoH01: Finally I will request a game again :)
Hereby and with all dignity I am requesting "They bleed pixels". Will I be lucky? :)

(And what on earth is a humungo-update?)
zeogold: 'Bout time you showed up for something.
Granted.
Also, it's an update, but more humungo.
Thanks to Prah for donating the game and thanks to zeogold still not giving up on hosting this thing.
But it's not true that I did not show up here for somethintg - I showed up to donate some games and I plan to do so very shortly again. So don't complain ;)
Post edited May 06, 2017 by MarkoH01
low rated
Thanks one more time to Zeo and Prah for sharing in this amazing thread!
Jeets2: I'm always interested in a baseball game if it pleases the powers that be. Thank you!
zeogold: Eh...I'm having trouble calling this one. Seems like an abnormal amount of giveaway activity in the archive. I'm just gonna say denied unless somebody can vouch for you.
Dibs if no one can vouch for him/her within a few days (still over a week to go on that HB, but I'd rather get it from here so I don't end up adding even more games to my backlog).
Thanks heartburnron & zeo for the game.
Can I add a GOG Witcher code to this GA? I know it's GOG but most people will have it and there doesn't seem to be a GOG equivilant thread
supplementscene: Can I add a GOG Witcher code to this GA? I know it's GOG but most people will have it and there doesn't seem to be a GOG equivilant thread at the moment.
Fixed that for you - but you have come to the right place. There once was a community giveaway for GOG keys hosted a long time by our magnificient moonshineshadow. She closed it a while ago because not having enough time anymore. Zeogold, the hoster of this nice party, is planning to continue it one day and is collecting GOG keys for the planned continuation until it reopens. So just contact zeogold in chat and send him the key. It might however be that he still rejects it because of the fact that it was a freebie not long ago and he maybe got swamped with keys for the game - of course I don't know. Just contact him.
low rated
Could I relieve you of that Postal 2 key?
supplementscene: Can I add a GOG Witcher code to this GA? I know it's GOG but most people will have it and there doesn't seem to be a GOG equivilant thread
It is as Marko says. I plan to re-open the GOG-based one in due time. The thing about the Witcher key is, if it's one of those from that Ars Technica thing that expires, I'm gonna have a tough time getting rid of it on the forum within such a short time since everybody and their pet poodle owns one. I'd have to look the the Discord or elsewhere instead for that, so as long as you're fine with that, sure.
Of course, if it doesn't expire, then just disregard all that and ship it over, I'll be happy to hold onto it.
TheBlondMagician: Could I relieve you of that Postal 2 key?
Granted.
Post edited May 06, 2017 by zeogold
low rated
Thanks Zeo and Omega for the key.
low rated
TheBlondMagician: Thanks Zeo and Omega for the key.
Are you a relation to zeo?
zeogold: Eh...I'm having trouble calling this one. Seems like an abnormal amount of giveaway activity in the archive. I'm just gonna say denied unless somebody can vouch for you.
I can vouch for myself. I hope the implication isn't me being a scammer??

I don't want to be rude but everyone in this thread has an abnormal amount of giveaway activity especially those you quoted alongside me. Sorry if my first time asking was against some rule. Can you explain how a first time can break thru that double standard? Unless the goal is to give games only to those who frequent this thread and then understandably I'm out of luck.

Anyways I doubt you'll find an old timer to visit this thread and vouch. Most have left years ago because there isn't discussion anymore yet much trolling and infighting. I occasionally come to see what the new releases are. This thread was on the top of the first page and wasn't about Brexit or Infowars or other random hate mongering. My mistake opening it and misunderstanding the intent.
I saw a game offered I'd play and not use only for cards or +1 collection, ding! But I'm not visiting this forum often enough anymore for mythical brownie points so I would need to be vouched for in a thread where games are offered for playing. This forum used to be fun, interesting (for the right reasons) and informative once upon a time. Its wise to keep away. Good day.
Jeets2: I don't want to be rude but everyone in this thread has an abnormal amount of giveaway activity especially those you quoted alongside me.
I'm in this thread. I've asked for two games in the last three years. :P
Jeets2: I can vouch for myself. I hope the implication isn't me being a scammer??

I don't want to be rude but everyone in this thread has an abnormal amount of giveaway activity especially those you quoted alongside me. Sorry if my first time asking was against some rule. Can you explain how a first time can break thru that double standard? Unless the goal is to give games only to those who frequent this thread and then understandably I'm out of luck.

Anyways I doubt you'll find an old timer to visit this thread and vouch. Most have left years ago because there isn't discussion anymore yet much trolling and infighting. I occasionally come to see what the new releases are. This thread was on the top of the first page and wasn't about Brexit or Infowars or other random hate mongering. My mistake opening it and misunderstanding the intent.
I saw a game offered I'd play and not use only for cards or +1 collection, ding! But I'm not visiting this forum often enough anymore for mythical brownie points so I would need to be vouched for in a thread where games are offered for playing. This forum used to be fun, interesting (for the right reasons) and informative once upon a time. Its wise to keep away. Good day.
I cannot completely understand what you are so upset about? Zeogold did never call you anything he just said that he has trouble granting your request. It's stated in the OP that it's his decision if he wants to grant something or not. I do agree that in doing so mistakes can be made - unfortunately this sometimes is unavoidable imo. THAT is why he also gave the opportunity that someone could vouch for you. And with "someone" he did not even talk about an oldtimer he was just talking about "someone". At the moment he just is not sure - that's all. Just look at the postings in the thread. Whenever zeo was sure he'd simply say "denied due ...." he said much more to you. I also don't agree that it's wise to keep away from the forum either. Yes, several good people have left and several trolls have appeared but there still is a nice community out there - be assured of this.
Jeets2: I don't want to be rude but everyone in this thread has an abnormal amount of giveaway activity especially those you quoted alongside me.
tinyE: I'm in this thread. I've asked for two games in the last three years. :P
Then it is time to ask for some more, don't you think? ;)
Post edited May 08, 2017 by MarkoH01