It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Update: Hoven the Sages Spinel added, courtesy of heartburnron.
Incandescent added, courtesy of 01kipper.
Void Destroyer and Valhalla Hills added, courtesy of bler144.
Corporate Lifestyle Simulator added, courtesy of Prah.
Uhmm, that looks kind of good.... but but... nah.
Themken: Uhmm, that looks kind of good.... but but... nah.
Aw, c'mon. You know you want to.
Themken: Uhmm, that looks kind of good.... but but... nah.
zeogold: Aw, c'mon. You know you want to.
No, not from the latest batch but there was one from like a month (two? three? six?) ago I might accept with balloon puzzles but no time to look up the name right now as I have to run and this site does not work on my mobile. I just wanted to give other people plenty of time to ask for it if they wanted it.
low rated
this service https://skins.cash/ do a lot of giveaways for steam keys
Chandoraa: Dibs if no one can vouch for him/her within a few days (still over a week to go on that HB, but I'd rather get it from here so I don't end up adding even more games to my backlog).
It's been nearly a week now and nobody's stepped up to vouch, so it's yours.
Granted.
dbzane: this service https://skins.cash/ do a lot of giveaways for steam keys
Thank you for letting us know but this here is pprobably the wrong thread to post it since this is a giveaway with keys only given by the community and included in zeos list in the OP. Maybe better post ot here.
Chandoraa: Dibs if no one can vouch for him/her within a few days (still over a week to go on that HB, but I'd rather get it from here so I don't end up adding even more games to my backlog).
zeogold: It's been nearly a week now and nobody's stepped up to vouch, so it's yours.
Granted.
Wow, good memory - or did you actually write the request down? ;)
Post edited May 12, 2017 by MarkoH01
Child Phobia: Nightcoming Fears looks delightfully derranged... I'll add that to my collection if that's ok please Zeo?
heartburnron: Child Phobia: Nightcoming Fears looks delightfully derranged... I'll add that to my collection if that's ok please Zeo?
Granted.
Could I have, please, a HOG?

Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova

Thank you.
misteryo: Could I have, please, a HOG?

Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova

Thank you.
Granted.
heartburnron: Child Phobia: Nightcoming Fears looks delightfully derranged... I'll add that to my collection if that's ok please Zeo?
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you Zeo and A. Ryan.
zeogold: It's been nearly a week now and nobody's stepped up to vouch, so it's yours.
Granted.
Thanks to Prah for pitching that key and to Zeogold for catching it. Now if only I knew who's on first...
low rated
Could I ask for 18 Wheels of Steel: Extreme Trucker (†)
te_lanus: Could I ask for 18 Wheels of Steel: Extreme Trucker (†)
Granted.