It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MAjestyOfOmneQ: I'm shocked that there are successful giveaway threads like this! Does GOG offer a lot of free codes or something? Or are yall just that cool? Or both since... you're not reselling those codes.
Both is true :)
high rated
i_hope_you_rot: If anyone feels super generous any of these games from the current sales :

Overlord II

Balrum
Cuphead
Enter the Gungeon
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition
Hollow Knight
Invisible Inc. + Invisible Inc: Contingency Plan
Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition
Pyre
Shadow Warrior 2 Deluxe
Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut
Sunless Sea + Sunless Sea Zubmariner
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Transistor

Thank you .

( feel free to downvote this post if you don't like it , i don't care )
I will gift you Pyre, unless you already got it from somebody.
MAjestyOfOmneQ: I'm shocked that there are successful giveaway threads like this! Does GOG offer a lot of free codes or something? Or are yall just that cool? Or both since... you're not reselling those codes.
Again, you haven't been here back in the day when there were a whole lot more. And individual ones. Still have quite a few now, but not nearly as many. Scammers, alts, bots, those rather put a dampener on that, and some of the more... notorious (:p) gifters left GOG for good due to policy changes, like giving up on their no regional pricing principle in 2014 or the addition of Gwent and its microtransactions more recently.

PS: Do note that people asking for games in this thread tend to get heavily downvoted.
Post edited July 22, 2018 by Cavalary
It's a lil' disheartening to know that I've missed the golden age of anything PC... hence why I'm on GOG instead of Steam. Better policies, new crowd. I feel excited opening up the Store page or browsing through the Community.

GOG is owned by CD Project so Gwent arriving seems like a no-brainer... I've yet to try it - but most of the Card genre leaves me unfulfilled.
BeatriceElysia: I will gift you Pyre, unless you already got it from somebody.
Thank you .
BeatriceElysia: I will gift you Pyre, unless you already got it from somebody.
i_hope_you_rot: Thank you .
I'm currently out of home, but key is ready. Just wait a bit.
low rated
Hey, generous souls, would somebody with a bit to spare, please, gift me Grandia 2 while it's on promo?

It is by no means urgent, I can always get it later on a future promo, but back in the Dreamcast heyday, one of my best childhood friends had this as his favorite game for quite a while. He could never finish it, due to his, ahem, pirate copy always crashing by the last few parts, and, since he passed away a few years ago, I kinda wish to go through the game once as a homage to him.

Thanks for the attention. :)
Hello, I wonder if anyone could gift me with a FEZ copy? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance :D

edit: Pyre would be awesome as well
Post edited July 27, 2018 by di0nizus
All keys are gone
Post edited August 07, 2018 by HoangMarcel
If somebody has reasonably priced wish, I might fulfill it.
BeatriceElysia: If somebody has reasonably priced wish, I might fulfill it.
I would like to have the Cossacks Anthology or Nox.
high rated
PMPMGamer: I would like to have the Cossacks Anthology or Nox.
Nox fulfilled, wait a bit.
Sent!
Post edited August 02, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
PMPMGamer: I would like to have the Cossacks Anthology or Nox.
BeatriceElysia: Nox fulfilled, wait a bit.
Sent!
Thank you very much.
Hi, id be really glad for any of the following games (under 5$)

Master of Orion 1+2
POSTAL: Classic and Uncut
Temple of Elemenal Evil, The
STAR WARS Jedi knight: Dark Forces II
Serious Sam: The First Encounter
Serious Sam: The Second Encounter

& thanks in advance
Post edited August 07, 2018 by josh72718
It was one time offer, sorry!