It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello, may someone gift me King Arthur II Roleplaying wargame? I tried to buy it, but I can't get past checkout, probably because I haven't gotten any money. It's discounted as we speak.... I totally understand if nobody wants to do that, though.
high rated
BeatriceElysia: Hello, may someone gift me King Arthur II Roleplaying wargame? I tried to buy it, but I can't get past checkout, probably because I haven't gotten any money. It's discounted as we speak.... I totally understand if nobody wants to do that, though.
Check chat.
BeatriceElysia: Hello, may someone gift me King Arthur II Roleplaying wargame? I tried to buy it, but I can't get past checkout, probably because I haven't gotten any money. It's discounted as we speak.... I totally understand if nobody wants to do that, though.
Doc0075: Check chat.
Thank you!
..................................................................................
Post edited September 03, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
Edit: now that would be unnecesarry
Post edited September 04, 2018 by zlaywal
The GOG community never ceases to amaze, in multiple positive ways ^^ Reading these threads is uplifting, seeing there are people willing to make another's day brighter.

Most recently, upvotes for the kind generosity of BeatriceElysia, Doc0075 and MarkoH01, but also to everyone that continually surprises GOGers on other times!

Wishing a great week to everyone ^^
hey guys. If you want to subscribe to Humble monthly for the first time please consider helping me and use this referral code of mine.thank you
https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly?refc=d2sG6C
I was wondering... I would really like to get my dirty hands on Seven: The Days Long Gone, but right now my troubled finances are drained by taxes and various bills.
If anyone would like to do me a favor, they could get it for me; I won't be able to pay you back or pay it forward for a good while, though, so I'm not really asking you to spend money out of your pockets for my sake knowing that there will probably be no return soon. It depends if you have patience! :P
high rated
Enebias: I was wondering... I would really like to get my dirty hands on Seven: The Days Long Gone, but right now my troubled finances are drained by taxes and various bills.
If anyone would like to do me a favor, they could get it for me; I won't be able to pay you back or pay it forward for a good while, though, so I'm not really asking you to spend money out of your pockets for my sake knowing that there will probably be no return soon. It depends if you have patience! :P
I'll give that to you!
I really want to give that one a try but I don't have much time and have a long queue of unfinished games, so I bought it as a gift code until I decided what to do with it...
Gimme some time to look for the code.
Regards!
high rated
Just PMed the code. Check it and enjoy!
Lone_Scout: Just PMed the code. Check it and enjoy!
Thank you, way too kind! :)
I will repay you in due time.
I would really love to have in my collection The Saboteur and play it someday on GoG. I didn't have the chance to get the game while on sale (a few times here) as my expenses are now really focused outside of gaming, unfortunately for me.

Thank you in advance!
Post edited September 09, 2018 by XxXSprayvWarXxX
high rated
XxXSprayvWarXxX: I would really love to have in my collection The Saboteur and play it someday on GoG. I didn't have the chance to get the game while on sale (a few times here) as my expenses are now really focused outside of gaming, unfortunately for me.

Thank you in advance!
Check chat.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: I would really love to have in my collection The Saboteur and play it someday on GoG. I didn't have the chance to get the game while on sale (a few times here) as my expenses are now really focused outside of gaming, unfortunately for me.

Thank you in advance!
Doc0075: Check chat.
Oh my god! That was so quick! Thank you so much! I appreciate that, so kind of you! <3 :D
https://www.humblebundle.com/games/digital-tabletop-bundle?hmb_source=navbar&amp;hmb_medium=product_tile&amp;hmb_campaign=tile_index_5

If anyone has spare Pathfinder Adventures key from BTA of this bundle, I would be grateful.
I also really much want to know is there another place where giveaway are a thing, since I plan to cancel my web card.

GOT IT!
Post edited September 10, 2018 by BeatriceElysia