It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SvitlaSveta4: In order to go through all these games from the beginning to the end, there will not be enough human life.
CarChris: He may be a speedrunner! :)
I've read in another annual thread that some finish over 20 games in a month and I wonder "How on Earth are they doing it"!
Who says anything about finishing it? What you really do is play a game for a few minutes. If it's rubbish, move onto a better game. If it's good, keep playing it.
I make a point of playing every game I have, and even I haven't played them all to completion.
A Plague Tale: Innocence is back on sale, I would really like to play this one.
If anyone is willing, I would like to try Alpha Protocol
It is straight up banned in Japan lol.
If anyone is feeling generous, I'd like to have Warhammer 40K Bundle. It's on sale now and way much cheaper than buying every game in it separately.
pkk234: If anyone is willing, I would like to try Alpha Protocol
Why is it banned in Japan?
pkk234: If anyone is willing, I would like to try Alpha Protocol
CthuluIsSpy: Why is it banned in Japan?
I did some looking around and got nothing.
Maybe it just wasn't released at all? Who knows.
CthuluIsSpy: Why is it banned in Japan?
pkk234: I did some looking around and got nothing.
Maybe it just wasn't released at all? Who knows.
Probably this last paragraph: "In June 2019, Sega halted the sale of Alpha Protocol across all digital outlets, including Steam and the Humble Store, due to the licenses of several music tracks used in the game having expired.[42] In March 2024, GOG.com announced the return of Alpha Protocol digitally via their store.[1][2][3]"
(Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_Protocol#Development)
If anyone can spare a copy of Silent Hill 4 I'd be so glad. Just found out about the patch that restores missing content in PC version and I'd love to finally play the complete game. It's currently on sale
https://www.gog.com/en/game/silent_hill_4_the_room
If anyone's feeling generous, I'd love to get https://www.gog.com/en/game/space_quest_1_2_3.
high rated
SvitlaSveta4: In order to go through all these games from the beginning to the end, there will not be enough human life.
I've read in another annual thread that some finish over 20 games in a month and I wonder "How on Earth are they doing it"!
SvitlaSveta4: Hey, you, Instead of asking for a game you better play those 1750 games that you already own.
"Edward_Carnby" - one of the worst users in the gog community because it only asking for the games and there were 0 games that it donated to any giveaway topic. Shame on you, shame on users that behave the same as you do!
Lone_Scout: Please stop attacking this user for no reason.
He's as free to ask for any game here as everyone is to ignore his requests or not.
And, unlike yours, his name appears in this list so the "0 games donated" assumption is false.
CthuluIsSpy: Who says anything about finishing it? What you really do is play a game for a few minutes. If it's rubbish, move onto a better game. If it's good, keep playing it.
I make a point of playing every game I have, and even I haven't played them all to completion.
So "Much support" for a user that do not deserve such things.
I have a question for all of you - Where were you when that one - "MarkoH01" wrote such silly statements about my friend? That is not a rhetorical question.
3 of you know those "Edward_Carnby" so well that you are ready almost for anything to cover its @ss. It is so pathetic - those your messages.

[Post modded because of political and off-topic elements]
Post edited March 26, 2024 by king_kunat
high rated
SvitlaSveta4: I have a question for all of you - Where were you when that one - "MarkoH01" wrote such silly statements about my friend? That is not a rhetorical question.
I never wrote any silly statements about your friend. I just said that he was permabanned (fact) and that he was toxic in the forums (fact) and that he has things in his profile which you linked to that are not safe to quote here because they are too extreme and hateful (fact). Stating proven facts is not the same as making "silly statements".

A silly statement would be to acuse a longtime and helpful GOGer like Edward_Carnby who is - to solve a puzzle that is obviously too hard for you to solve by yourself - simply unable to buy on GOG anymore (for reasons he has nothing to do with) and therefore asking for games even though he was able to buy his games before.

In any case we are aware that you now hate me and Edward and I have learned that I am a mean being with no friends and a low IQ - fine. You said what you wanted to say - can we now please end this? There are people that would like to continue to use this thread as a gifting thread.
Post edited March 24, 2024 by MarkoH01
thank you
Post edited March 24, 2024 by TobiTheThird
high rated
SvitlaSveta4: I have a question for all of you - Where were you when that one - "MarkoH01" wrote such silly statements about my friend? That is not a rhetorical question.
MarkoH01: a longtime and helpful GOGer like Edward_Carnby who is - to solve a puzzle that is obviously too hard for you to solve by yourself - simply unable to buy on GOG anymore (for reasons he has nothing to do with) and therefore asking for games even though he was able to buy his games before.
[Post modded because of political and off-topic elements]
Post edited March 26, 2024 by king_kunat
high rated
SvitlaSveta4:
Since I don't believe there are GOGers, who in their right minds, would upvote all your posts, how many alt accounts have you got?
high rated
SvitlaSveta4: Snip
Please stop all this sh*t at once.
This is a thread for asking for games or gifting them, nothing else.
If you want to participate in a thread to randomly attack other users or spread hate speech, look for it elsewhere. Better out of this forum.