It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Harbinger and Dark Planet: Battle for Natrolis
Stick of truth. It genuinely feels like you're in the southpark universe!
TES 3 Morrowind

I tried to play it so many times for almost two decades but only recently got the grip on it to finish. Cured (sort of) my Corpus disease and looking for another mission, got 20lvl.
Or drop it all and swim to the Bloodmoon island...
Now all I have to do is to feed the Creeper with money so he can buy all my insanely expensive loot.

Playing as a Warrior Princess, Magicka issues are real if you're not a pure mage.
Still playing Yakuza 0. I just finished the first set of Majima's chapters. I'd been so used to playing as Majima that it's kind of weird to go back to Kiryu in Kamurocho...
I spent all yesterday playing Ashes Cricket after it got added to Xbox Game Pass. It's funny how such a dull sport can be adapted into such a good video game. I started career mode as a rookie dedicated opening batsman in my original home town team Shepparton. We lost to Mildura, tied with Wangaratta and defeated Swan Hill in our first 3 games of the 3 day test series. My awesome batting performances should get me selected for the Victorian state side next season.
Post edited August 06, 2019 by CMOT70
Now playing The Curse of Monkey Island (for the first time!)
Tropico 5.
Just playing a bit of X3:Albion Prelude.
Increased my standing with the Boron from -1 to +2 and sold a bunch of ships I had pirated earlier to them now that they allow me to dock at their shipyards.
Playing diablo+hellfire with a monk, now wonder why i can easily play this game but diablo 2 i stopped again as soon as i got a companion. Guess i will try to beat diablo hellfire first and then continue diablo 2 lod
Currently playing Far Cry 2. Does it get any better? It feels like GTA Desert and I never really cared for the GTA series.
Still playing Yakuza 0. I guess I should get on with the story at some point, but I'm having a good time just doing the cabaret club stuff with Majima. Kiryu's real estate mogul subplot on the other side isn't nearly as much fun.
Opus Magnum.
Europa Universalis: Rome.
Man, if I like that game. And the soundtrack, oh my god.
But I don't know why it's crashing so much now.
I have been playing for days without a single crash but now it's just a crashfest. What a pity.
I'm playing system shock 2.
What about it:
The sci-fi/Horror atmosphere is great.
The game is engaging.
The game mechanics is simple to learn.
The gameplay and graphics are amazing.
Booted up today after more than a month Assetto Corsa again. 30 laps on Imola on Medium tyres was really intense :P