It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MysterD: I do wish there was more content to DotO, TBH - as I feel like we don't spent enough time w/ a certain awesome knife and some really cool skills, which you'll get closer to the end of the game.

That's probably why the game has New Game+ Mode.
teceem: NG+ is not for me. Maybe in the 90s, when I had a lot more time than games/money. My backlog is huge now.

MysterD: Also, I do hope Deathloop comes here to GOG also...
teceem: Yeah! And I hope that it's not their last "Arkane style" single player game.
Given how Redfall turned-out and that 70% of Arkane's staff left during Redfall b/c it was not a immersive-sims....
...yeah, it doesn't look good for Arkane's future, TBH.

Source - https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/inside-the-making-of-redfall-xbox-s-latest-misfire-1.1927501

EDIT - About NG+, I often don't do those too. Though, if I do a replay of DotO one day, I'll just go w/ NG+, since I already finished it a while ago & unlocked it...and b/c I want more time w/ the cool knife and cool skills that you get closer to the end of Play-through 1.
Post edited January 15, 2024 by MysterD
Evil West.
arsalan12: Evil West.
I loved it, finished it about a year ago. Perfect atmosphere and very solid gameplay!
Playing Lost Ruins on GOG right now.
I like it, though it is a little clunky in that some attacks lock you in place, meaning that you just eat a hit sometimes. Some enemies are pretty relentless with their attacks too so you just get stun locked, but then again the game is more about playing smart than just face-tanking everything.
arsalan12: Evil West.
Atreyu666: I loved it, finished it about a year ago. Perfect atmosphere and very solid gameplay!
Agreed. The combat is very addictive. :)
Atreyu666: I loved it, finished it about a year ago. Perfect atmosphere and very solid gameplay!
arsalan12: Agreed. The combat is very addictive. :)
Yeah, it's always challenging but never really too hard :)
Another shoutout for Evil West. Finished it a month or two ago and had an absolute blast on the highest difficulty. So much so that I instantly went through NG+ too and maxed everything :P
Post edited January 16, 2024 by idbeholdME
Going through the Dawn of War series again. Except this time, I'm trying to up the difficulty and see if the second game is still my favorite; blasphemy, I know! Something about it is a bit more appealing to me, maybe that it reminds me of some Warcraft 3 levels where you just control the hero and a few units. There were quite a few levels like that in the original Command & Conquer, though to be fair, the non-building levels in that game were terrible. Still like the concept.

I've got far too many Warhammer 40K games in my backlog, but a lot of them are hit and miss. I've been playing a few here and there in anticipation of Space Marine 2.
Currently Playing List on Steam:
-> Steam Games = ELEX 2; Tomb Raider 1-3 Remastered (TR1-3 RM added on 2-14).
-> Steam Games = Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning: Fatesworn Edition (added on 3-2).

Currently Playing List on GOG:
-> GOG Games = Greedfall: Gold (added this here on 2-21-2024); Weird West: Definitive (added 2-26-2024).
-> GOG Games = The Chant: Gloom Below DLC (added in April).

Recently Finished List on Epic Game Store:
-> Final Fantasy VII: Remake - Intergrade (all of it) on Epic [finished on 12-31-2023].
-> Saints Row (2022) (base-game) [started = 03-03 / added = 03-05-'24; finished = 03-08-'24.].

Recently Finished List on Steam:
-> Twin Mirror; and Tokyo Dark; and SCARS Above (began on 3-23 / finished 04-01)

Recently Finished List on GOG:
-> Spec Ops: The Line (finished this on 2-5-2024);
-> The Chant [base-game] (added 04-12-2024).
-> WereWolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood (added this to Playing on 3-17; finished 3-22-2024).

Still some stuff I've still been juggling on and off :
-> GOG Games = Wasteland 2: DC; Cyberpunk 2077 (base-game only); Dragon's Dogma: DA.
-> Fallout Games = Fallout 3 GOTY (Steam) & Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate (GOG) [both added 5-1-2024].

Put aside for now, I guess...with a shoulder shrug:
-> GOG Games = Fallout 4: GOTY Edition; Hard Reset: Redux.
-> GOG Games = Kingpin; Blade Runner (Old-version with ScummVM); and Metal Gear Solid.
-> Steam Games = Shadowrun: Hong Kong; Quake 2: Remastered; HELLGATE: London (Steam Edition).
-> Steam Games = Remnant 1: From the Ashes - Complete Edition; Yakuza: Kiwami; & NIER Automata: YORHA.
-> UbiSoft Connect = Far Cry 6; and Lake.
-> Epic Games (via Heroic) = Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishment.
-> PS4 games = NEO: The World Ends With You; and Resident Evil: Code Veronica X.

LAST UPDATE = 05-01-2024.
Post edited May 01, 2024 by MysterD
X3:Reunion

First time when I played it back in 2008 or 2009 I missed that there was more story after the main story, which I did complete, and deleted the saves. A few years back I wanted to do those too, plus try the other starts you have to unlock, and started a new game and immediately ran into two problems, two random Kha'ak detroyers accidentally in the same system as where you have your first combat mission that is part of the main story and are supposed to kill all Kha'ak in that sector, yeeeeah right. Not doable in the very beginning. In another attempt I lost my saves but that was not much further along. Now I am getting somewhere, not storywise but gameplaywise as I took a break from the main story and went exploring and trading and now have to start thinking of what ship I should change to as the starting ship is too weak when I chose the hardest starting level. Or.... I think I could do it if I used a lot of missiles and had a tender carrying extra missiles following me.

Just one annoyance, the game is a bit older and does not like my sensitive mouse at all (1800dpi) as hitting enemies is hard unless a super steady hand or lower dpi value. Should I plug in my old mouse or start up Windows and use the mouse manufacturer's little programme to change the value then go back and forth whenever I want the higher value, eww. I guess the old mouse should do the trick (800dpi). Developers of all games should add a setting in their games to change the mouse sensitivity only in their games.

EDIT: 800dpi sure feel odd to use after getting used to the higher sensitivity.
Post edited January 16, 2024 by Themken
X2 The threat
Well did some missions and don't know if i have to do them right away but they certainly annoy you as mentioned something about soon which i don't know if i can just go trading and leave the main quest for a while.
Got my mercury ship in a mission so guess i will trade for a while and try other ships, before i continue a mission.

Also can't install 3x 1mw shields on it even though it has space for 3x 25mw shields which the design choice is weird.
Post edited January 16, 2024 by Fonzer
Fonzer: X2 The threat
Also can't install 3x 1mw shields on it even though it has space for 3x 25mw shields which the design choice is weird.
In X3:Terran Conflict I know for sure you can install lower class shields than optimal, not sure about X3:Reunion. I did not get around to actually play X2 yet, some day one day. I hear that Mercury you get is very damaged so think about repairing it. I guess that affects its speed too? At least it does in the X3 games.
Fonzer: X2 The threat
Themken: In X3:Terran Conflict I know for sure you can install lower class shields than optimal, not sure about X3:Reunion. I did not get around to actually play X2 yet, some day one day. I hear that Mercury you get is very damaged so think about repairing it. I guess that affects its speed too? At least it does in the X3 games.
Ah so it's slower because it's at 77% Hull health. Thanks for the info. Gonna have to see when i fix it. Also i can only install 1 mw shield instead of 3 of them. But it has space for 3x 25mw shields,also i fixed the ship and gained 9 speed.
Also i only beat x beyond the frontier, didn't play X:Tension at all since i think it has no story.
Have to beat x2 the threat before i will move to x3 reunion and the x3 terran pack which i own all on gog.
I played x3 reunion in the past before but never beaten it.
Post edited January 16, 2024 by Fonzer
I reinstalled Slay The Spire yesterday.Last time I wasn't patient enough and lost 99% of runs because of carelessness. This time I'm thinking more before every decision and already got 2 wins with the Ironclad and the Silent. Next is the Defect, after I read some guides about how this class works:D And after that I'm going for the true ending, heart of the spire here I come!
Since my 11047 post, I'm still in Beyond Divinity, a month later, in Act 2 (of 4). I haven't found enough time to play.