It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pH7: first to post a (semi-) correct 'interpretation' of the topic subject gets a $5.99 game of his/her choice.
Phone number? :D
QC: And I have the answer too now.

N = 4437573632. A = 2, B = 23. The sum of N is 44, 4+4 is 8
pH7: Indeed you do - PM me the name of the game you want =)

Still Life 2 download is still in progress (only 2-3 hours left - yay) so the first to post a (semi-) correct 'interpretation' of the topic subject gets a $5.99 game of his/her choice.

(Sorry for my belated reply - 'real life' happened. Again..)
Well, nagytow has and answer already apparently. He already said that it was related to the program he was trying to write and that's there on the back page, so I guess whoever replicates that.

By the way, what's your spending limit, $6 or $10? I want to belay my decision to this weekend's sale so that I can try to get two games instead of one if I have any interest.
Because word 44832929 on this list is "giveaway" ? :)

http://ports.gnu-darwin.org/misc/phraze/work/phraze-0.4/wordlist.phr
adambiser: Because word 44832929 on this list is "giveaway" ? :)

:D

It isn't. neither number is on that list.
QC: It isn't. neither number is on that list.
It's a long list. You might have to wait awhile for it to load

44832225:giveback
44832929:giveaway
44834882:Giuditta
adambiser: It's a long list. You might have to wait awhile for it to load

*Checks again* ..... There it is. I had actually gone up and down the list and tried to find that number but my eyes skipped it, so I was still stopped with it on the page.
adambiser: It's a long list. You might have to wait awhile for it to load

I think it's T9 dictionary?

So you use phone to enter this word.
Post edited March 22, 2012 by Lexor
Lexor: I think it's T9 dictionary?
That's what it looks like to me, too.
pH7: Indeed you do - PM me the name of the game you want =)

Still Life 2 download is still in progress (only 2-3 hours left - yay) so the first to post a (semi-) correct 'interpretation' of the topic subject gets a $5.99 game of his/her choice.

(Sorry for my belated reply - 'real life' happened. Again..)
QC: Well, nagytow has and answer already apparently. He already said that it was related to the program he was trying to write and that's there on the back page, so I guess whoever replicates that.

By the way, what's your spending limit, $6 or $10? I want to belay my decision to this weekend's sale so that I can try to get two games instead of one if I have any interest.
The "limit" is $10 and waiting for the weekend shouldn't be a problem. I might not be able to check in very often, though, so the earlier you decide, the higher the chance of me getting it before the weekend sale ends.. =)

Close enough - it'd be even better if you'd also explained why it is on that list etc =P

Anyway, PM me with the title of your $5.99 game of choice =)
Post edited March 22, 2012 by pH7
QC: Well, nagytow has and answer already apparently. He already said that it was related to the program he was trying to write and that's there on the back page, so I guess whoever replicates that.

pH7: The "limit" is $10 and waiting for the weekend shouldn't be a problem. I might not be able to check in very often, though, so the earlier you decide, the higher the chance of me getting it before the weekend sale ends.. =)

pH7: Close enough - it'd be even better if you'd also explained why it is on that list etc =P

Anyway, PM me with the title of your $5.99 game of choice =)
Provided I'm not busy you should see my choice.... probably 20 hours from now, assuming the sale starts between 6-12 hours from now.
pH7: Close enough - it'd be even better if you'd also explained why it is on that list etc =P
My apologies. Yes, it would have.
And thanks for choosing me despite a meager answer!
Post edited March 22, 2012 by adambiser