It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I play Roblox for a long time, this gaming plaform gives great opportunity to create my own games. That's exciting. I often use vega x executor, it's the best one. It provides a wide range of features and tools for the game. The executor provides a wide range of features and tools for gamers. This tool can greatly improve my gaming and dev skills.
Post edited April 20, 2024 by tonnyys
tonnyys: I play Roblox for a long time.
Well congratulations on never playing it again, that game is ugly and cringe.
Two finished games this week, The Shapeshifting Detective and Children of Silentown.

The first one is a fmv of Wales Interactive. You take the role of a detective that can take the form of other people and you must solve a crime. It is quite short, several hours, but there are three possible murderers and changes each time. And you can skip videos in the second and next rounds. Quite easy but nothing of interest to see. Middle range.

Children of Silentown has a nice story and is a good graphical adventure game. Takes me about 9 hours to finish it. There are four ends but with only one save slot i didn't like to repeat last chapter of the game to see them. Puzles are ok, not very difficult. Charming story.
Ratchet and Clank, Apr 14 (PS Plus)-This game reminded me a lot of the Pyschonauts games with the action and platforming and humor. I enjoyed it all quite a bit with the exception of the couple of grinding sections which I could never time right. My main complaint is that the game is very short. The difficulty also ramped up a lot in the final 3 levels and I struggled with ammo and weapon management at the end. But really it was a lot of fun and I wish it had a couple more levels or a reason to search out secret areas other than card packs. Also, I need something to spend bolts on since I finished the game with ~140k unspent.

Full List
Fuga: Melodies of Steel 2 (XSX Game Pass)

I expect this to leave Game Pass in May, so got in to finish it. It's mostly just like the first game, maybe too much so- you just fight reskinned, versions of the enemies from the part 1 and the same tactics generally work. The cast is almost the same, with just a new team member and a new antagonist.

The gameplay is still really fun. It's sort of like the system used in the Grandia games- it's turn based, but not "you go-I go". You have a timeline and can knock enemies back when you hit their weapon weakness. This gives it just enough tactics to see it through to the end. It's only about 20 hours long, much longer and it would need something extra to keep it interesting. The Soul Cannon mechanic is back from the first game, though it can be appeased by sacrificing some action points in the rest periods- to prevent the cannon from auto loading.

Oddly the game has no difficulty levels this time- I'm certain the first game did, and I played it on normal. Regardless, the sequel felt about the same challenge.
Tainted Grail: Conquest (2020) (Linux/Wine)

I was charmed by the music and the atmosphere of the game. From the very first battle played I simply liked the game, its mechanics and I also liked that creators decided to use permadeath approach. My compulsive saving is often a problem for building immersion in games, so in this case, when dying is a natural part of progress, it gives me so much joy and freedom :) TG:C is not a masterpiece (I think the story is the weakest point), but the game is definitely an interesting and satisfying game of unique setting. Worth trying.

Works like a charm with Linux+Wine, no issues, good performance.

List of all games completed in 2024.
Aliens Fireteam Elite, Apr 16 (PS Plus)-Its a fun single player campaign if you like the universe but a bit generic otherwise. The environments and sounds really feel like they're from the movies and the voice actors are pretty good. The character models aren't great and faces that don't move then they're speaking gives a real budget feel to the game. There was also a bit of jank with disappearing objective markers, poor enemy pathfinding, and some flickering during loading screens. I can't imagine playing multi player for very long because the campaign is pretty short and it would get repetitive very quickly.

Full List
Trek to Yomi, Apr 16 (PS Plus)-I really liked the look of this game. If not straight up horror, it was very horror adjacent. It reminded me of an old school Resident Evil game with a lot of fixed camera angles. The combat wasn't really my thing, I don't like having to memorize combos in games. The voice acting was also really over the top. I think if it dialed up the puzzles and dialed down the combat this would have been a favorite this year. As it is its still worth at least a single playthru to see one of the three endings.

Full List
Far cry 5

It's good game. First fc game I've played and probably last. It's not my thing but I enjoyed thr setting. Switch it to something exotic and foreign I probably would get bored much faster.

Took 25h to beat doing all main missions and almost no side quests.

Worth 14 aud I paid for it.
Joe and Mac Returns
Good thing i didn't play it in an arcade since i would have probably used more money on the coins for how many credits i needed on first try to beat the game than what i paid on gog.
Very unforgiving this game and i wanted to play it first as i haven't played such games much before.
Think you can beat it in an hour, played with my f310 logitech gamepad with xinput.
Sometimes i felt annoyed by how much i was dying but you can give yourself credits as much as you want.
Bosses are also in the game which you have to know their patern.
Steel Storm: Burning Retribution (main 'Burning Retribution' campaign)
Decent meaty shooter, reminded me of Shadowgrounds quite a lot, in that it's like a FPS with the camera taken back out of your character and pointed towards the ground, therefore I favoured mouse and keys although I can see some people preferred a gamepad
Unlike Shadowgrounds you control a tank rather than a guy and feels like a vehicle with inertia and weight, with all the enemies are all tanks too, very much all action all the time with none of the horror or suspense either

On the downside enemy variety isn't great and secrets and available weapons on each level could have been better signposted, early on I found that although you have 3 lives per map attempt, if you die with a weapon you've just found on the level you lose it completely and doesn't even respawn, which is super annoying!

Pro Tip - The MIRV is OP and broken and lets you cheese everything, including the big end of game boss!
Full List
Post edited April 19, 2024 by Fever_Discordia
Astlibra ~ Revision DLC

Took me about 40h. Gameplay-wise it was an extended and refined verion of the main game post-script dungeon, with neat extra features. I loved the ending, and I'm hoping the cliffhanger will translate into a new game. But given how long it took the main game to be finished (14 years), it very well may not happen. All in all it was a satistying conclusion to the game I consider my favorite of all time.
Slaves of Rome (Steam)

I'm back in the high-end PC gaming market for the first time in 20 years. And this is the first game I play on the new system.

As the name suggests, you play as a Roman and you're a slave owner. You buy and train your slaves, in a very much NSFW manner. Actually, the whole slave training is really more like a simple side activity in a Yakuza game, except you need to occasionally use of one of your slaves as part of the story. The story is better than expected and features notable people from the period.

This is not a AAA game or even AA. It's very much an indie game. That said, the game world looks decent, especially with every setting maxed at 4K. The lighting is quite good and nighttime in the woods is truly dark. As usual for indie games, animations are a bit janky and voice acting sounds like it was done by the developers and their partners, all whilst drunk at an orgy. It all adds to the charm!

Despite being rough and janky, I really enjoyed it. In just over 12 hours I did the story quest and all side quests and updated my dungeon as far as possible. The devs actively adding extra things to do, so I'll come back to it. I bought this on sale and already feel like I got my value from it.
Post edited April 19, 2024 by CMOT70
Bioshock 2: Minerva's Den (GOG)

It's always a pleasure for me to return to Rapture (even though, one must admit, it's probably one of the bleakest, most depressing settings in the history of videogames), and this was no exception.
Being a DLC, it's on the short side, but it contains some interesting new weapons and levels. Perhaps a bit hurried in its pacing and progression compared to the base game, out of necessity - but for someone that might be a good thing.
This expansion shares the philosophical undertones of its predecessors, but this time they're tied to a more personal, intimate story, with an especially touching ending.
Excellent voice acting and music choices as usual. Good stuff.
My rating: 4/5
HOME

Just played 'HOME' which was a silly, very short free experience available on STeam
(Just to be clear this one - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1067900/HOME/ not this one https://store.steampowered.com/app/215670/Home/ which I coincidentally played through a few years back - very different experience entirely)
Basically you wander a little too slowly for my liking through a number of scene and choose to interact with things or not and when you exit the scene you get one of 2 different lines from a 'poem' depending on your choice
At the end you reach your actual home and its contents and the full poem also depend on your choices
So the first time through I interacted with everything and ended up with a house with a loving partner, 2 cats and for some reason, a tramp, an office's worth of co workers and an entire night club's clientele while the second go through I interacted with nothing and in the end my house was just me on my own
I.. I'm not sure either was ideal TBH!
Typing this probably took as long as one of my playthroughs and that's only, as I say, because the walking speed is little on the slow side!