It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Explore the beginnings of the Samorost series in the original bite-sized adventure now with remastered sounds, enhanced graphics, and new music by Floex. Samorost 1 is up for grabs on GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Takes twenty minutes at a sedate pace to play and worth the time. A short puzzle adventure. Thanks for bringing it here.
"Now with remastered sounds, enhanced graphics, and new music by Floex..."

Gift accepted! Thx GOG & Amanita! :)
Thanks! Thought they were doing a promo on steam but much better to have it on GOG.
low rated
Breja: Nice. I'm not really a fan of Amanita ever since the ridiculous Chuchel debacle, but for free? Sure, why not.
First time i've heard of this, so i decided to look it up. I'm afraid i can't blame them too much. see here for details

I don't hate nintendo for Jynx, either, which is even more painful since Jynx was based on 雪女, and comparing it to black face is cultural appropriation. I do blame them, though, for giving in. Unlike Amanita, no one was twisting their arm behind their back.

The pandemic should have showed us that these kinds of reactions to "racially sensitive issues" is deadly, so i think we can agree that something has to change.
Post edited May 29, 2021 by kohlrak
Vyrobeno v Česku.
Díky hernímu obchodu a díky vývojářům!
Swedrami: ...
Agreed, it'd be nice to see that here.

Starcraft + Brood War
Death Rally
Abuse
Dreamweb
Railroad Tycoon 1
etc

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_mostvoted_legallyfree_or_freeware_games_not_yet_on_gog
GOG.com: Explore the beginnings of the Samorost series in the original bite-sized adventure now with remastered sounds, enhanced graphics, and new music by Floex.
Thanks Amanita Design and GOG. :)

Greatly appreciated as I love the series, but I would have preferred that the original music was included, at least as an option.
Thanks GOG.
Thank you GOG and Amanita Design!
Hey neat, played the original for free on their website. Was very short but really clever and fun, just like all their games.