It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Explore the beginnings of the Samorost series in the original bite-sized adventure now with remastered sounds, enhanced graphics, and new music by Floex. Samorost 1 is up for grabs on GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Saw this released elsewhere, happy to see it added here.
Thanks!
Nice, Thank you gog and I assume the dev?
high rated
pkk234: Nice, Thank you gog and I assume the dev?
They had it as a free playable flash game on their website since like forever. I understand it's been "remastered" for this release. Happy so see the start of the journey join the saga.
Grabbed. Thanks!
Thanks!
Nice to also see it added on GOG to complete the series. Thanks!

Although lacking official Linux support at least the itch.io version runs well with Wine out of the box.
Post edited May 28, 2021 by eiii
Super thanks to everyone involved; lovely game!
Cool! I've grabbed Steam copy earlier, but now, with GOG, there's a non-zero chance I'll play the game :) And with a complete series being available here, I'd probably get S2 and S3 sooner or later.
Thanks, GOG and Amanita!
Thanks for the freebie.
low rated
Nice. I'm not really a fan of Amanita ever since the ridiculous Chuchel debacle, but for free? Sure, why not.
Thanks for the free game.
Thanks! Love that game :-)
Thank you!