It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Explore the beginnings of the Samorost series in the original bite-sized adventure now with remastered sounds, enhanced graphics, and new music by Floex. Samorost 1 is up for grabs on GOG.COM!

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Perfect, series is now complete :)

I was wondering why they haven´t remastered the first game long time ago and freed it from shackles of web-based game.
Looks like an adventure games, nice.
Thanks for the free game!
GOG and Amanita Design, thank you for the free game.
Thank you for this free games! :)
Always welcome.
Thanks, got it in Flashpoint, but from GOG is better.
You know what other free title (that's also often considered a modern classic) would be great to have on GoG as well?
That's right, Heroine's Quest: The Herald of Ragnarok.
GOG.com: Grab your free copy of Samorost 1
Thanks, GOG and Amanita Design.
Thanks for the freebie.
I played Samorost when a friend introduced me to the Amanita Design website. Good times. Anyways, thanks GOG and Amanita.
Thx GoG. It's a nice little adventure game.
I really appreciate the option to get a game for free without the need to subscribe to GOG materials.
Thanks! I like to see freeware high on the wishlist show up, please occasionally bring more

if a blue sees this, please complete these wishes:
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/samorost,
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/samorost_1
Post edited May 28, 2021 by tfishell
Swedrami: You know what other free title (that's also often considered a modern classic) would be great to have on GoG as well?
That's right, Heroine's Quest: The Herald of Ragnarok.
Looks good. Voted. :)
low rated
Gog should release a picture of a turd as a free game to see how many people say thank you.

Breja: Nice. I'm not really a fan of Amanita ever since the ridiculous Chuchel debacle, but for free? Sure, why not.
Careful now you'll upset the lurking sjws and staff.