It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Two games in my wishlist passed me by. I guess having a bf is taking me away from gog.com XD I will blame him!
It would have been a good chance to get Braid, which must be great, and Bombshell, that has very mixed reviews and I can't decide about.
While I bought Sacrifice in bundle for about 0,60 € and now it is overpriced so it has become an expensive game and a very good code to get.
So congrats for the ones who got them :)
Gerin: Funny!
May I ask why are you being down-repped so badly?
Post edited May 11, 2018 by Dogmaus
I actually have no idea.
Gerin: I actually have no idea.
Maybe it's a forum bug.
high rated
NickZah: Can I ask Bombshell? Visually game looks interesting.
Gerin: May I have Tropico Reloaded?
_mz_: may i have braid please?
Aramandur: May I ask for Sacrifice?
All granted.

Gerin: I actually have no idea.
Sjuan: Maybe it's a forum bug.
Nah, some unsavory folks put people on scripts to remove a set amount of rep per day. The criteria for being placed upon such a list seems to vary. I've been on such a script for multiple years now, I'm still on it. If you watch my rep, it actually goes down periodically due to this.
zeogold: All granted.

zeogold: Nah, some unsavory folks put people on scripts to remove a set amount of rep per day. The criteria for being placed upon such a list seems to vary. I've been on such a script for multiple years now, I'm still on it. If you watch my rep, it actually goes down periodically due to this.
Yes indeed. I never touch on religion or politics around here, and I never insult anyone. I must have either said I didn't like a game that someone liked, or said I liked a game someone didn't like.
zeogold: All granted.

zeogold: Nah, some unsavory folks put people on scripts to remove a set amount of rep per day. The criteria for being placed upon such a list seems to vary. I've been on such a script for multiple years now, I'm still on it. If you watch my rep, it actually goes down periodically due to this.
How strange they do that to you considering that you contribute a lot to the forum :(
Many thanks finkleroy and zeogold for the game!
NickZah: Many thanks finkleroy and zeogold for the game!
You're welcome! Have fun!
Thanks to Licurg for the key and Zeogold for the giveaway!
thanks alot to zeogold for running this GA and to Doc0075 for the game
Gerin: Yes indeed. I never touch on religion or politics around here, and I never insult anyone. I must have either said I didn't like a game that someone liked, or said I liked a game someone didn't like.
Or won a game somewhere, or said something about alts or scammers or trolls, or about a GOG or industry standard or policy, or...
thx very much
Thanks to zeo for Tropico, and to the donor whose name I missed. (Sorry)
Gerin: Thanks to zeo for Tropico, and to the donor whose name I missed. (Sorry)
You can check the donor's name in the order summary at any time.
bhrigu: You can check the donor's name in the order summary at any time.
It does not work in each and every case. Sometimes GOG employee is displayed as owner, because of game changed to gift code by GOG support - in such case you can still check list of donors of particular title in zeo's spreadsheet.