It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gerin: Thanks to zeo for Tropico, and to the donor whose name I missed. (Sorry)
You're welcome! Enjoy the perks (and headaches) of having your own Island dictatorship ... just watch out for those interfering United Nations who like to send warships in response to your peoples petty little complaints. :P

I'm beginning to think we have similar taste in the older games, this is the 3rd you've picked that I donated. I'm glad someone else can enjoy them too. ;) Have fun!

bhrigu: You can check the donor's name in the order summary at any time.
By now (s)he's probably getting tired of seeing me there. :p
ciemnogrodzianin: It does not work in each and every case. Sometimes GOG employee is displayed as owner, because of game changed to gift code by GOG support - in such case you can still check list of donors of particular title in zeo's spreadsheet.
This is right. It happened to me with the last game that was donated to me.
Gerin: Thanks to zeo for Tropico, and to the donor whose name I missed. (Sorry)
bjgamer: You're welcome! Enjoy the perks (and headaches) of having your own Island dictatorship ... just watch out for those interfering United Nations who like to send warships in response to your peoples petty little complaints. :P

I'm beginning to think we have similar taste in the older games, this is the 3rd you've picked that I donated. I'm glad someone else can enjoy them too. ;) Have fun!

bjgamer: By now (s)he's probably getting tired of seeing me there. :p
Not tired, just grateful! And it's he. :)
Alexim: Can I ask Star Control: The Kessari Quadrant? I have the first pack of Star Control games but I wasn't able to take the second before they took it off... again.
zeogold: Granted.
Pajama: Not sure if it's still available but if it is may I put my hand up for Deus Ex GOTY Edition. Many thanks :)
zeogold: Also granted.

aLPHa_NRG: Dear Zeogold,

May I ask for Simon The Sorcerer 2 please, or am I too late?
zeogold: I'm afraid that both of you will need more activity here before I can grant either of you much from this giveaway. Join some threads, get to know the lovely folks here a bit! Come on back after you've stuck around the place more.
Denied due to lack of participation.
awww alright Thanks anyways 8-D
Random

I was there was some way to get that lucrative free autographed copy of Zeogold's last will and testament, without Bio Menace attached. Ideas.. Ideas.. *Scratches chin*
Post edited May 12, 2018 by Nicole28
May I ask for Dragonsphere? (What's the difference between a ball and a sphere in English here?)
Makotolia: May I ask for Dragonsphere? (What's the difference between a ball and a sphere in English here?)
A lawsuit from Toei Animation? :P
Makotolia: May I ask for Dragonsphere? (What's the difference between a ball and a sphere in English here?)
muntdefems: A lawsuit from Toei Animation? :P
You got me ;)
Sphere is a surface of a ball i.e. sphere is empty inside
Ghorpm: Sphere is a surface of a ball i.e. sphere is empty inside
Oh, thank you for the explanation!

Then maybe the lawsuit joke indeed sheds some light on the real situation?
And technically not all balls are spherical - some are spheroid, etc.
Can I get key for lba 2? Thank you.
bler144: And technically not all balls are spherical - some are spheroid, etc.
Half flat.
bler144: And technically not all balls are spherical - some are spheroid, etc.
Tauto: Half flat.
I'm sure there's a Tom Brady joke to be had there.
I would like to nominate finkleroy for Psychonauts.