It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello all,

I see codes for Kynseed, I'm interested.

Could I request Kynseed then ? =)

EDIT : My bad, I once again see it was requested before ;)
Post edited November 17, 2018 by Deadmarye
Thanks to Doc0075 for Call of Juarez, and to zeogold for the thread.

Generosity is fun. :)
Deadmarye: Hello all,

I see codes for Kynseed, I'm interested.

Could I request Kynseed then ? =)

EDIT : My bad, I once again see it was requested before ;)
You might get Kynseed as one guy have low rep....
BeatriceElysia: You might get Kynseed as one guy have low rep....
That would be great but we will see, I don't want to get anyone's chances and I'm not exactly on high rep either :p
BeatriceElysia: You might get Kynseed as one guy have low rep....
Deadmarye: That would be great but we will see, I don't want to get anyone's chances and I'm not exactly on high rep either :p
zeogold: 2. Reputable members ONLY are accepted. By "reputable", I do not mean having a high rep, but having an active presence in the community. Who I deem reputable is AT MY DISCRETION.
As a general guideline, you must have a non-recent registration and have been actively participating in the community for at least a month or so. I WILL BE THE JUDGE on whether you are reputable enough or not.
I dont think the rep really matters as Zeogold mentions in rule n° 2.
Ghorpm: I'd like to nominate:

PainOfSalvation for Anomaly 2
mobutu for Prehistorik 1+2
Big thanks to Ghorpm for nomination, _mz_ for donation, zeogold for special delivery and everyone involved in giveaway. :)
I was recently gifted a game by daedaliavallis and would like to return the favor by nominating him for Kynseed if it is still available.
Many thanks to
_mz_ for the Prehistorik gog key
Ghorpm for the nomination
zeogold for keys logistic
gogCommunity for making so many people happy!
nebulosas: May I ask for Torchlight? :)
toxicTom: I'm interested in American McGee's Grimm, if it's not already taken.
cardangrille: I would love to ask for Project Warlock! It looks pretty awesome, especially as a long-time of DOOM
blastradius: Could I have a copy of Kynseed, please?
Nicole28: *Coughs* I'd like to ask for Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun if it's available.
Vyraexii: if i might have the honor to be considered for Kynseed i wood be grapeful
TT_TT_TT_TT: May i ask for Necrovision here ? Not possible to get it elsewise bc of this amazing regional restrictions -.-
T_a_J: Hello
Can I have The Bureau: XCOM® Declassified™ please?
All granted.

idbeholdME: I'll try my luck for Prehistorik 1+2.
Taken, sorry.

mateog3112: Can I have Teslagrad? I need it for science and stuff!
Gonna have to see if the nominee accepts first or not.

darsparx: I'd like to try to get grimm...and now I know Prehistorik is on here I'll have to wishlist that since I enjoyed the gba version I haven't managed to get another copy of >_>
zeogold: The Witcher Adventure Game
snakehead007: Can I have this game?
I'm afraid neither of you qualify for this giveaway currently, sorry. Hang around the forum some more and return after you've been a bit more active.
Denied due to lack of participation.
A super thank you to HanSewLow for the gift donation, a generous soul indeed! And to our lovely Zeogold for his excellent work hosting the show!
Thank you very much to DampSquib and zeo for Project Warlock!
Hi, may I know if there is anyone who have might and magic 6 mandate of heaven to giveaway or any voucher that could allow me to buy this game at a cheaper rate? thank you very much.
Post edited November 18, 2018 by rebellioushs
Thanks _mz_, for American McGee's Grimm!

And of course big hugs to Zeo, for hosting this.
toxicTom: Thanks _mz_, for American McGee's Grimm!

And of course big hugs to Zeo, for hosting this.
anytime, happy to help this great GA!
Huge thanks go to DampSquib for donating Kynseed, and to zeogold for considering me for it. I want to say I'm sorry to those that asked after me for it, I saw a few copies and being a fan of Stardew Valley, I was really hoping to get to try it. I'm working on the rep thing too.