It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

much thanks to the kind and generous DampSquib for the Kynseed
and also to our host Mr Zeogold
Thanks zeogold for The Bureau: XCOM® Declassified™ key and bd3adb01t for donating it :)
Post edited November 18, 2018 by T_a_J
Just received Necrovision.
Thank you zeogold for running the giveaway and thank you Aramandur for donating the key!
Thank you very much Kronos_ and zeogold! :D
May i ask for the available copy of Project Zomboid?
Vythonaut: May i ask for the available copy of Project Zomboid?
You do not want that game. :P
You will stop eating, you will stop sleeping. They'll find your rotting corpse in your chair, still clutching the mouse. XD
tinyE: You will stop eating, you will stop sleeping. They'll find your rotting corpse in your chair, still clutching the mouse. XD
Ahhh, the hallmarks of a good PC game! :P
May I ask for Anomaly Warzone Earth?
May I ask for Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1, please? ^_^
May I ask for Caves of Qud?
May I ask for a copy of MDK, please?
low rated
May I ask for Craft the World? I really don't want to buy key for steam. DRM free forever. Thanks in advance.
Vythonaut: May i ask for the available copy of Project Zomboid?
Enebias: May I ask for Anomaly Warzone Earth?
gogamess: May I ask for Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1, please? ^_^
Random_Coffee: May I ask for Caves of Qud?
All granted.

Je5uve: May I ask for a copy of MDK, please?
I'd normally deny you for lack of participation, but I'll make an exception for this game since it's a freebie. You'll have to let me in your chat though, either by changing your privacy settings or adding me as a friend.
Granted.

Photographer: May I ask for Craft the World? I really don't want to buy key for steam. DRM free forever. Thanks in advance.
rebellioushs: Hi, may I know if there is anyone who have might and magic 6 mandate of heaven to giveaway or any voucher that could allow me to buy this game at a cheaper rate? thank you very much.
Wrong thread. Try this one:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/page1
Thank you, Armandur and Zeo!
Just received a copy of Project Zomboid donated by DampSquib, whose continued generosity leaves me speechless again; much appreciated and many thanks to zeogold for the giveaway logistics & hosting!