It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Somebody call for an exterminator?

Ghost 1.0 is now available DRM-free. Get it 50% off until February 5th, 2pm UTC.
Find Mini Ghost, a funky prequel styled as an 80's metroidvania, included as a free bonus goodie.

A digital entity able to inhabit various bodies in order to execute its mission is cut loose on the Nakamura Space Station. As mysterious as she is deadly, the talented "ghost" will infiltrate its rooms, upgrade her shell and abilities, discover secrets, and overcome the station's sophisticated defences in this story-heavy metroidvania that never ceases to surprise.

Get the Soundtrack for your collection and the Support Mission Mod Skin to look even more badass.
Look mummy, a ghost!
I loved Unepic, I was hoping this would show up sooner or later. Instabought everything :P
This is a great game from an excellent developer.

Nice to see GOG finally approve it after all this time.
OMG OMG feels like an Obliterator remake <3

A bit.
Waldschatten: This is a great game from an excellent developer.

Typical if true.
Kinda looks like a flash game.

Maybe some hope for Axiom Verge???
Waldschatten: This is a great game from an excellent developer.

David9855: Typical if true.
In the "Metroidvania" category this was right there with Axiom Verge on ones I was hoping to see here but, unlike that other game, the developer submitted Ghost 1.0 to GOG soon after launch.

This one got hung up on the curation for some reason.

Nice controls, good upgrade system, well done maps and levels, things to go back and do after you'ce cleared an area, a ton of easter eggs, and the same off-the-wall humor you got with UnEpic.

Not having this here was one of the strangest things.

Glad they finally remedied that.
low rated
This is yet another game that has Steam Achievements but no GOG Achievements. I really wish devs would stop treating GOG customers like second-class citizens in this regard.
Post edited January 29, 2019 by Ancient-Red-Dragon
Unepic was a lot better than I was expecting, given the reviews and lack of buzz.

I didn't know they made another game. Happy it's here!
Hey there GOG, I ended up buying this on the Switch because it wasn't here. Hurry up next time!
mina6000: In the "Metroidvania" class this was directly there with Axiom Verge on ones I was wanting to see here in any case, in contrast to that other amusement, the designer submitted Ghost 1.0 to GOG not long after dispatch.

This one got hung up on the curation for reasons unknown.

Pleasant controls, great overhaul framework, well done maps and levels, things to return and do after you'ce cleared a region, a huge amount of easter eggs, and the equivalent off-the-divider humor you got with UnEpic.

Not having this here was one of the most odd things.

Happy they at long last cured that.
If what I've heard is true they probably just couldn't be bothered answering their emails. I'm glad having this game here makes many people happy.
Post edited January 29, 2019 by David9855
the same, I've waited for too long... and finally last year bought on steam :/

so I hope for a Connect action soon ;)
Nice release GOG. Any comments from people who have played it? We need more Metroidvanias here :) (next: Axiom Verge, please!)
I liked Unepic. So this one goes definitely on my Wishlist for now.